Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

URGENT READ !!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ash 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 5:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Could not agree with you more Joffa. Security guards are toss pots. I've got a story of my own to prove it.
About 4 years ago they introduced a rule not allowing cans of sort drink into the G as it can be used as a throwing projectile (spelling?). Now in hind sight thats understandable after Cummings almost got hit at Vic Park a few years ago, and Bevan did get hit last week in England, if you are sitting with in throwing range of the players ie near the fence. I however was sitting about 30 rows back with a 30 cent can of lemonade. I handed it over not wanting to cause any trouble. 5 minutes Later a bloke walks in past security with a can of coke-a-cola and he did not take it. Probably because coke or choke more like it are sponsers or the AFL.
Okay that was 5 minutes reading that post of your life that you will never get back, but you can see where I am coming from here people. Security are tools. Give them a gay jacket and a radio they think they can do what they like.

Dazza42 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:22 pm

I agree that security guards are tossers, i went to the pies weagles game at cronic with my missas and 2 kids, because i was on crutches and had my 2 kids with me i stopped to ask this security guard where i could find a lift so i wouldnt have to walk all the way to the top, insted of the looser taking the time to say "just up there on your left mate" he chose to take the time and say "look mate i havnt got time to answer questions so just keep moving", i just thought to my self now what would have been easier to say, so i just looked at this guy and gave him a good old magpie mouthfull of "GO AND GET THUCKED THEN" and found my own way to the lift. The afl must wake up to these guys and give em a surve cause there gunna turn people away from the footy.

GO PIES

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 4:22 am

I cannot believe what happened @ Moron Park on Saturday....I was sitting behind THE MAN HIMSELF "JOFFA" to witness some ugly Adelaide low life security guard telling Joffa to sit as there are other people behind him that cant see....WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!! NOT ONE OF US behind Joffa had any problems watchin the game and certainly DIDNT COMPLAIN!!!! Then we had another security bloke GUARDING to the left of us...now this guy was a real MORON!!!!! He made out to be sooooo big, strong and tough and almost turned purple when telling us all that "the next person to stand will be sent out" BIG MISTAKE MY FRIEND CAUSE ALL THE CHEER SQUAD STOOD UP AND STUCK IT UP HIM....There wasnt much he could do then, surely he couldnt throw us all out!!!!!!!!!
Joffa, Dont worry too much about it as we in the end were the VICTORS.....We went back to our Hotels celebrating the win when all the Adelaide Morons Drove their sorry little asses home sooking......HAHAHAHAHA!

OHHHH and people......DID YOU ALL SEE THE FREAK??????????
Jesus, Ive seen some ugly people but this women was just WRONG...lol...
Umm, come to think of it, I did hear that the Circus was in Adelaide on Saturday and the FAT, HAIRY FREAK that was meant to appear on the night had mysteriously disappeared.....HMMM????
WELL DONE to all the LADS in the cheer squad for the magnificent come backs to the FREAK "Who Let The Dogs Out" & "Get Back In The Kitchen"...I'll never forget the laugh I had.....

Last of all, Thanks to Kerrie and ALL in the cheer squad for the WONDERFULL time I had. I thourouly enjoyed myself and felt very much part of the family..You guys are A1 Quality, Luv your work!!!

Always Proud And Passionate

ELVIRA.........................

Seth 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 4:46 am

As I've told you before Joff. Unfortunately these 'would be's' are a bunch of morons and we have to work with them. I have had a few arguments with a few about the merits of their actions. All of them have no people skills and do not knwo how to resolve a situation amicably. (yes I know some of our people have those problems but aren't as bad) I won't work at Colonial either anymore as they are just as bad and the top officials seem hell bent on following us around and making sure we aren't watching the footy. Gee what are we supposed to do, stand in the cheer squads and make sure no-one is standing up. At least it isn't as bad at the MCG.
Another admission from me, yes I am a South Australian but sometimes I am totally embarrassed being one. I try to keep it to myself. I went to a game a couple of years back over there and they act like Sydney supporters. It was like they haven't got a clue about football.

Collingwood is Coming!!
pants42 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 4:48 am

well done to joffa and the cheer squad for standing up to those gorillas ,intimidation is what they get their rocks off to bloody bullies from the schoolyard days gone by .i wonder who implements this sort of stuff?is it the afl or the hosts of the game?bloody p.c sanitisation is not what our great game needs. anyway thats my say once again all the pies faithful support our cheersquad .go the mighty pies!!!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 8:06 am

is it just me or does anyone else find that the bloody troublemakeer ones are woman security? I am ready to take a frikken crowbar!

Lockyer24 Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 9:36 am

Security guards are just big fat arsed wankers who were too overweight to make the policeforce so they spend their weekends guarding discos and hanging tuff around footy grounds being arseholes.
We beat the crows the umpires now the security guards..nothing can stop us.
We're coming!

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 12:15 pm

The friggin Security Gaurds must have at the wrong venue. The Polo Cup was in Werribee . Then again the match was held at the "City of Churches" !

PIE_CHICK_4EVER 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 12:33 pm

As if we are supposed to just sit there when our team does something good.
Its a joke, it seems that all the security around Australia have had a get together and decided to be a bunch of p***ks.
There are some good ones around but most of them are "would be if they could be's" its getting rediculous, I was nearly refused at Crown to walk through the stupid pokies, I had 2 forms of ID and the stupid blonde idiot read it wrong and thought I was my mum but I told her she was an idiot and showed her how to do her job.

Its getting beyond a joke. They need to pull their heads out of their bums and take a good look.

BLACK AND WHITE FOR LIFE!!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 4:09 pm

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahha lol u couldnt get into the gambling bit at Crown....soree its just that i got in underage and am even prouder now ah but yeh i've just turned "legal" and i bet they wont let me in

GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 11:56 am

ITS BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS ARE ALWAYS PICKED ON NO MATTER WHAT AND SECURITY GUARDS ARE ALWAYS TURDS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: