Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

URGENT READ !!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:46 am
Post subject: URGENT READ !!!Reply with quote

People sometimes i tend to go overboard when talking about football in general as it is today.

But let me give you all a bit of taste on what went on at football park on saturday night.

Apparantly the AFL has introduced a new 'sanitising' policy
and that is when at football park you are not allowed to stand
and cheer or stand and support your club!!

How do we know this well on saturday night i was told by a boof head like'security' creature who in general would not know shit from clay.

I was informed it is an offence to stand whilst at the football well excuse me so when i picked myself up from the ground i proceeded to ask why.

And the petty minded no life moron security 'would be copper'dickhead said it was no business of me to ask such a question well i then proceeded to ask another rivoting question
'i had asked has anybody made a complaint about me standing and leading the squad into singing and chanting.'

Now this had me fascinated simply because i had about 200 collingwood people sitting behind me and i knew no one from the squad would make a complaint.

He then threatened me with eviction and i then told him in good collingwood style to get rooted.

Well then he summonsed more gorilla like idiots and i had to report to them at the back of the stand with police presence
'yeah as if that scared me'

I reminded these morons that we are at the footy we are not being offensive we are just cheering for our club and no one made a complaint so hows that for dictatorship at its very best.

I told the idiots im here from melbourne to support collingwood
and if you deem it offensive for me or anyone else to stand at the football chuck as out one by one.

It was reminded to the these idiots that perhaps they would be better to make sure that our safety at the end of the game would be more appropiate as it is common knowledge to be bombed with 5 cent pieces or to be covered in grots and slag whilst leaving moron park rather than to worry about a group of people standing and passionately suporting there club ..i was sneered at and warned again!!

But it didnt end there they had decided to place 2 moron boof head security dickheads in our section just to further aggrivate things.

And wait for it ....when adelaide scored a goal or something in the passage of play didnt register with the morons up they were on there feet standing, apparantly its ok for adelaide people to be society's law breaking criminals but not collinwood people.

They were told that we were offended that adelaide people think its ok to stand at the football as it is hard to concentrate on reading the AFL RECORD and drink our earl gray tea.

DONT WORRY AT THE END OF ALL OF THIS, THEY WERE ALL TOLD IN GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD EASY TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH TO 'GO AND GET THUCKED!!

And all this on top of the fiasco with security at colonial last week when cheersquad people were denied access to cheer squad area!!!!

I dont like what im seeing people

i dont like it one stinking bit!!!!!

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 02 July 2001).]

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:58 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT THE ***????????
when your team kicks a goal you get excited, you should be allowed to stand up! you should be allowed to support your team!
YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN AT THE FOOTY

the great number 17
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 11:00 am

ha u know wot it is...ITS BECAUSE WE R COLLINGWOOD trust me having other teams i would know.

For me one of the great traditions of going to a footy game is going to the race before and after games to clap the boys on and off no matter wot win or loss GRRHHHH then at the game against West Coast when i made my way down to the race some ***!ng b!tch from Chubb security told me i wasnt allowed there and to move from the race despite us sitting down on the side of the steps to not block others views. I 'kindly' reminded the hoe that there was less than two minutes till the final siren and that we were there to clap our boys off. So we fought and fought with the bitch who conitnued to grease us off even well after the game had fininshed. Anyway i wanna know why such a big deal was made out of this when yesterday at StKilda as always we were freely allowed to line the race when at Collingwood we were barely allowed down the bloody aisle?

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 02 July 2001).]

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 11:22 am

this is disgraceful. it's becoming like english soccer, where you can't stand to cheer for your team and you have to sit. I don't understand why the security is so heavy handed these days. it's not like footy crowds are going to erupt into violence at any second, like the soccer, the cricket in england, or even rugby league. fair enough, keep the peace, maybe even curb the foul language because of the kiddies. but why on earth would you stop passionate fans standing up or jumping around to cheer the team?? you don't sit down at a rock concert, why should you sit down all the time at a footy match? esp. since no one made a complaint.

the way you described it, it also showed the double standards of the security at moron park, to allow crow supporters to stand but not the pie fans. if they're so scared of potential violence, why don't they segragate the fans? yeah, I went early to the Eagles match, and those nazi chubb security were everywhere!! they were quite intimidating, esp if you're a young fan. god I hate security staff sometimes. I've had some run-ins with security at uni on the weekends so I know what it's like, and how frustrating it is. some security people are just hacks who couldn't make the grade to be a cop.

not happy jan!

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
MAGPIEMANIA 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 1:14 pm

JOFFA I WAS THERE SITTING RIGHT BEHIND U, I WAS THE GUY WITH ELVIRA. ITS THE MOST PATHETIC THING IVE SEEN AT THE FOOTBALL EVER. I WAS PERSONALY TARGETED BUY THE SECURITY GUARD SITTING TO THE LEFT OF US IN THE SECOND ROW BUT DID HE STOP ME NO NO NO.. EVERY GOAL THE PIES KICKED I JUMPED ON THE SEAT AND WAVED MY FLAG STRAIGHT TOWARDS ALL THE MORAN CROW WANKERS SITTING BEHIND THE SECURITY GUARD BUT HE DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO DO A THING HE JUST KEEPED ON GIVING ME WARNINGS. I GAVE HIM A PEACE OF MY MIND BUT HE COULDNT DO A THING COUSE THAT SO CALLED STANDING RULE IS TOTAL BULLSHIT ... BUT DID THE SECURITY GUARD SAY A THING WHEN THE FAT HAIRY BUSH PIG JUMPED UP AND SAID TO THE CHEERSQUAD TO SHUT UP??... HE LAUGHED, BUT JOFFA OLD BOY THERE WERE SOME CLASSIC MOMENTS, THE COME BACK TO THE BIG FAT BUSHPIG "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT" HA HA "WHO ATE THE DONUTS" AND "GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN" .. THAT SHUT HER UP VERY QUICKLY, SHE WAS THE MOST EMBARRESED PERSON AT MORON PARK THEY WERE BRILLIANT MOMENTS WHICH WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY....

THE CLIMB TO THE TOP

[This message has been edited by MAGPIEMANIA (edited 03 July 2001).]

bamwalker 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 1:19 pm

Don't worry Joffa..
All AdelAliens are pommie inbred's anyway.
Two trips , two wins..

Good to see ya stick it up'em!

tassiepie 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 1:57 pm

joffa,its ricky from tassie
you should have done what i told the willy boys,go out and bust some heads.across the border we came and went back with the same 4 PREMIERSHIP POINTS.adelaide crows what a bunch of morons they are.LOOK OUT CATS THIS WEEK COS WE ARE GONNA KICK YOUR ASS.
GO THE WOODS

Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 2:44 pm

bloody adelaide!! u know its cause u guys are 2 damn good joffa..keep up the good work...make sure u start up the neon leon chant this week..my seat will becloser to the cheersquad so i should be able to hear you...

we're coming...
Spook 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 3:25 pm

I'm struggling to pick my jaw up off the ground....

Bloody security guards and their little ego driven power trips..it'll be a sad day for footy when these wankers reserve the right to evict people for doing whats been done for over a hundred years.

Good onya Joffa for sticking up for yourself....well done, I'm still stunned that this happened at all.....

timagpie 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 3:26 pm

HI FOLKS ITS TIMAGPIE.
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM STARTING TO GET PRETTY *UCKED OFF WITH THE NAZI STYLE SCREWITY AT COLONIHOLE GAMES. THEY ONLY POINT OUT COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS ALSO. THEY CAN GO AND GET ##CKED AND SO TO CAN THE WHOLE AF###L FOR THEIR #HIT FIXTURING OF MATCHES SUCH AS PLAYING OUR HOME MATCHES AT COLONHOLE NOT THE MIGHTY G.
I AM SICK TO DEATH OF US COLLINGWOOD LOVERS BEING SINGLED OUT ALL THE TIME WHERE IS OK FOR OTHER DICKHEAD SUPPPORTERS FROM OTHER CLUBS TO DO THE SAME THING AND THAT IS TO CHEAR AT THE FOOTY.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 3:30 pm

my god i kno wot u mean Tim. I feel NOTHING at Colonial. Especially watching bloody footy under a clsoed roof in the middle of the day on fake grass where all u can see is stupid lights and fog!!! Then u cant even do a thing once u get in there because of these arseholes from Chubb who wouldnt have a clue of their job I really dont wanna miss my team but its gotten to the point where if a game is at colonial i will go to one that is elsewhere because i dont feel like im even watching my teams play footy there!

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 02 July 2001).]

psychosupporter 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 3:30 pm

I cant wait until we win the premiership...
then all these stupid, discriminatory security guards can go shove it where it fits...

The year of the magpie...

sue 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 3:34 pm

I was sitting in row k and could see that person, thought she was a witch, certainly looked like one, at one stage she was walking up the aisle near us and started carrying on at all the c/wood people , I couldn't stop laughing, especially when everyone started going 'who let the dog out". That security guard I have seen before likes to make himself look good, likes to pick on people.

the prez 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 4:30 pm

Did anyone else at Footy park notice how the coppers all around the ground at certain times moved up & down the aisles on cue as one force almost like synchronised pigs.But I reckon its about time the AFL had a look at this farce with these security firms(anyone know if Chubb looks after Footy Park?) bullying people around at games for simply supporting their team.Contrary to some reports,its more widespread than just Collingwood games but it does have its roots at Colonic Stadium.It began with that farcical scene when the ch 10 reporter was kicked out on live tv and its escalated ever since to the point of sanitizing the supporters.Are they trying to drive away the true passionate supporters in favour of the Melbourne type supporters who'll sit in their seats quietly only ever standing up at the breaks and when their team kicks a goal would yell out very quietly "Bravo no.5" or "good goal no.23".Is this a secret policy to subdue the crowds the work of the AFL,Ian Collins or Chubb Security?

GO WOODS

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 5:29 pm

I wonder if that security guard still has a job next week, I feel that he started trouble cause he wanted the Cheersquad evicted.. but we showed him didnt we.. The cheersquad united will never be defeated...... Up his proverbial...... I also think that witch you know the one, is a relation of the Jarmans...Somebody told me that Im sure..... I know I didnt dream it..... then again anything is possible.....

Joffa keep up the good work you are one in a million..... and we'll always back you up..... you know that.......

BE LOUD.....BE PROUD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: