Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood vs Geelong

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 12:01 pm
Post subject: Collingwood vs GeelongReply with quote

who do you think will play on ben graham? this game should be a sell out..lets make it 4 in a row..and a few more freakish goals from leon...

we're coming...
Sly Leo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 12:23 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine Shane Wakelin would get first crack, although I'd go with Presti. Richo (if fit) will probably get Mensch and Presti will get Bizzell, unless Clement gets that gig.

However, with Josh, Anthony Rocca, Molloy and Tarrant up-Forward, Mark Thompson may be forced to push Graham back down to Full-back.

Will be interesting to see the reaction Carl Steinfort gets, too. Thankfully he's on the right side this year; last year, he was the player who tagged Buckley for the whole of the game when the Cats made that comeback against us.

Sly.
MTA.
The Collingwood Rant.
Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 12:46 pm

I'd play Presti but I think Richo will play on Graham, I think he's a good match up.

Fradam Wrote This
biodave 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 1:25 pm

Is this game on Saturday or Sunday? In my membership wallet, it says SAturday night at Colonial, yet channel 7 has the game on Sunday. Hopefully, it's on Saturday so that I get to see my first match of the year

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 1:40 pm

fraid to say its sunday, my gf told me so and she's a woman so she's never wrong you know. I had a look in the fixture myself and it says sunday. I'm gonna turn up sunday game or no game coz if she goes there by herself me thinks i'm gonna be on the end of one major hissy fit.

Fradam Wrote This
ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 3:34 pm

I was at the kitties v swannies suck (tm) game today... and the way the game was played whoever lost it would suffer an embarrassing loss...

so simply put both teams played a very average game -- well below average and although the kittens got the 4 points at the end of the day we can say that they played slightly better than the swans. in the last half the ball spent plenty of time being rolled along the ground... had it occurred to anyone to pick it up and kick it? This is Foot-ball!
If anything the kittens when they got the ball off the ground managed to do something useful with it.

Hopefully our boys won't become complacent and think that the Kittens game will be an easy one. (Mind you there was a lot of nail polish ruined at the swannies v kittens game. It seemed that there was not much tackling going on? have the swans developed a phobia of tackling opposing team members? actually come to think of it who cares about the swannies?) We have to keep on winning v. the lower ranked teams as well as the higher ranked teams...

The way we are going though, soon the only team on the ladder that will be higher than us is essenscum... and then it will be only time till WE are Number 1!

Go Pies!

Carol

B.MAN 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 6:23 am

about ben graham,depending where graham is going to play,wakelin isnt strong enough to play on him,maybe presti,,i think most likely richardson,or even clement

Sly Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 1:48 pm

Originally Collingwood-Geelong was fixtured for Saturday night. I can't remember why it had to be changed, but when the amended fixture came out, it jumped to Sunday afternoon.

Sly.
MTA.
The Collingwood Rant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: