Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Bye Bye Latham

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:36 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Magpie Greg.I will ask you this...What has John Howard done for you?How has he improved YOUR life.Has he ben a good PM in your eyes?
Here are a couple of other questions to you.
Who was the first to assist the Fire disaster vicitims in Sth.Australia....the SA Government.BUT it took a wek at least before Howard even looked at it.
Who is looking after the drought ravaged farmers in rural Australia...NOT John Howard...they have to apply for assistance and then wait anything up to 2 years to get ANY assistance.Who is sending all our TAX money off shore John Howard.Who is screwing the cost of living John Howard.
What would happen if there was a natuarl disaster in Australia....OOOOHHHH I dont know,because where will you mate John Howard be.....OOOOHHHH overseas somewhere areslicking to some other government....Yeah he really cares about his back yard alot dosent he.Oh I forgot to ask you,where was he when we lost 150 acres of land in rural NSW during a bushfire crisis....sitting in his bloody ivory tower and not worrying about it.
Who is the one who committed troops to Iraq & why????John Howard.
Ge isnt he a good bloke.....My grandson has more brains than that bloke and he is only in grade 5.
So Magpie Greg,yeah OK the Tsanami was bad news...I agree,BUT there are organizations around the globe to cater for that sort of thing....I admire them for raising all the money,,BUT why should your mate John Howard turn around and give TAXPAYER money away to someone else when it could be better of spent here in Australia.I also ask you what is the current account defecit....well into the billions of dollars,when Keating was ousted the current account defecit was millions of dollars and not Billions of dollars,so therefore who is the better economical manager.The roads need fixing,the telecomunication system needs fixing,the hospitals need fixing,and the housing industry needs fixing,BUT what is he doing...screwing us for every cent he can get his hands on.Gee John Howard is a great PM....mo wounder this country is SCREWED up....what will happen when interest rates rise?????
Therefore Mark Latham would have been a better alternative,as at least we would have had some money in our coffers and wasnt prepared to send the country bankrupt....Oh for the GREAT media and the people of Australia.....you voted a MORON in to this country,so you get what you voted for a bloody MONKEY and a MORON who is only worried about what happens outside Australia...yeah he is a real good PM.

By the way if the Tsanami was so catastophic I didnt se you put your hand up to go ver there....why ever not.

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:23 pm

Peter,

I agree - we have tried to buy off indonesia's jihads with aid money - the reality of that is, only half is a gift, the other half is a loan, and the loan dictates that we ok how they spend it. Some gifts, pfft, and don't worry, the Indo's aren't stupid, they will see it as more a publicity gesture than a heartfelt one.

I too felt we gave too much, and should have scaled it back according to our country's size and population.

I agree - the government buys off international opinion and only spends money in places where borderline seats are. Ye Olde Porkbarrelling scheme. One night on the news they mentioned how the cricket game had netted what 13 mill for the tsunami relief... and then went on the say how we are short of beds for the elderly.

I agree - people who live in metropoli have little idea what it is like 100 ks plus from the CBD. It's not their fault though, it's like your unattached, childless sister-in-law giving you advice on bringing up your kids. It happens, and they are just talking from their angle. They mean well.

Beazely may well become Australia's next prime minister. Stranger things have happened. Collingwood have won flags for instance. He certainly has me more comfortable about my voting Labor in the next election. Nerdy boy Rudd has as much charisma as Bill Gates, and Gillard, well, for all you know she could be that unattached, childless sister-in-law I just mentioned. I generally don't trust women with beady eyes and pointy noses. Just call me Hansel.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:58 pm

The award for the most strange paranoid leftist rants goes to...... Peter WH!!!!!!
Dude how do you keep it up?
By the way I am amazed that you seriously think the government would turn a blind eye should a major catastrophe similar to the tsunami happen here..... is that a point even worth discussing?

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:16 pm

Just a quick answer to David from Canberra.....For your own information,I have never liked the Liberal Party as they always look after the top end of town.When John Howard introduced the GST that we were never going to get,I saw alott of people go down the tubes,me included.I used to be employed as a courier driver in Sydney,BUT due to the Get Stuffed Tax and the attitude of the Liberal/Democrats it sent myself and alot of other self employed people to the wall.
I am angree yes,because this country has gone to the dogs,its has gone into the biggest deficit since Malcolm Frazer,Howard is the biggest 'arselicker'that hthere ever has been,and this present government is taking us to the depths of dispair.
We who live in rural Australia are LEFT behind,we are the forgotten people of the country....OK its our choice to live out here,BUT surely this government can se what they are doing to STUFF us up.
Sir,I dont know where in Canberra you reside,BUT I suggest that you also like MANY city folk get out of your airconditioned homes/offices and see how the orther 1/2 live
Just think David....what would happen if there was a disater in Australia,what would Howard do????
We had 9 people die in Sth.Aust in a bushfire...what did Howard do,climbed onto an areoplane and flew out of the country....does he care about us Aussies....course not.All he is worried about is HIM.
Why dosent he look in his own back yard first....or dosent that matter to him....NUP.
What about the people that are in jail around the world...what is he doing for them...nothing as he hasnt got a clue what to do.
At least Mark Latham./Kim Beasley are trying to do something for the people of Australia....where is John Howard overseas somewhere arguing that Bush should have gone to Iraq to find WMD which have prooved that are non exiastant.

Now David go away and think about all this.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:18 pm

By now you do not do be employed as a courier driver in SydneyBUT due to the Get Stuffed Tax and the attitude of the LiberalDemocrats it sent him or herself and alot of other self employed people to the wall anymore? Try it and see what happens. Suppose he does. All the persons of a racial, national, religious, or linguistic group. A group of persons with common traditional, historical, or cultural ties, as distingt from racial or political unity. Are you asking about it? Where John Howard overseas arguing that Bush should went to Iraq to find WMD which have prooved that are non exiastant is hard to find. Do you mean your name is John?
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:54 pm

Just wondering, Peter, why is it then that the Liberals/Nationals do so much better than Labor in rural areas, considering that you say that the Libs look after just the 'top end of town'? Indeed it is the left-wing parties such as the Greens and Democrats who are totally out of touch with the people in rural areas and speak only to their inner-city fan club

Sadly I don't live in an air-conditioned home, and I wouldn't class myself as one of the 'city folk' either. You claim that Howard is only worried about 'HIMSELF'. Well, this may be the case, but, at least in my honest opinion, he doesn't come across that way..... indeed if I was looking for a politician or two who you could say that about pretty confidently...... Well Latham and Beazley fit the description pretty well actually. OK you ask what would happen if there was a disaster in Australia..... let's say a tidal wave that killed 500 people in Sydney..... well you suggest what Howard should do in that situation, and then prove how he wouldn't do it.

Well I've gone away and thought about it Wink it's your turn now.

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:08 pm

Um Davai,since when did the Liberal/Nationals do better in rural Australia.
Gee that is a stupid comment.I reside in rural NSW and we have got MORE Independants out here than we have got Lib/Nats.I believe that out here in rural NSW we have 2 Lib/Nats 3 Independants and 4 Labour,so which state do you live in.
Magpie Greg,you are another 'brainwashed' liberal nut....what is gonna happen when the bubble bursts and inflatiion starts to rise,interest rates start to rise,unemploment starts to rise and you lot voted for Howard....you get what you deserve....Isnt it the truth that you vote for a monkey and you get an ape,and you pay for what you get.
I suggest that you wait and se what happens over the next 3 years,that we are stuck with the Liberal Gov't.
Any way you NON NSW people wouldnt know w good leader if you saw one....next thing you will tell us that Peter Costello or Tony Abbott will be the next liberal leadre...God help us.
Hal,your arguement,dosent hold any substance....we all know that Howard is up the butt of Bush and that they live out of each others pocket.
Gee I would like to se what would happen if conscrition was re introduced into Australia,like to Draft if being threatened back into the US.How many of you little Liberal supporters would be the first to scream.It dosent worry me,as I have already fought for my country,much against my will,but I have done it and believe it or not it was thru the Liberal gov't too.

Time for you young wippersnappers to get your act together

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:28 pm

Hey David from Canberra you utter twit! Does your band actually play gigs? Or do you just preach corny christain rock?

www.facebook/the hybernators
HAL 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:32 pm

People don't usually ask me about band play gigs.
Eunos 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:39 pm

PeterWH wrote:
Hal,your arguement,dosent hold any substance....

he he....
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:24 pm

3rd degree wrote:
Hey David from Canberra you utter twit! Does your band actually play gigs? Or do you just preach corny christain rock?

EVERYONE knows that Christian rock is the devil's music
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:43 pm

LOL 'corny christian music'..... have you ever even heard P.O.D. before, 3rd degree? You really need more musical taste!!!!!! Wink
HAL 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:44 pm

No. Tell me more.
eddies bank balance 

evolving-unlimited-intellect

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:59 am

A lot of the aide money raised is only going to rebuild the TOURIST industry,perhaps these country's can cut back their budget on defence and support their own.

about John howard,i cant be stuffed bagging a total 'control freak'!

HAL 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:00 am

Oh yeah, we were talking about John howardi can not be stuffed bagging a total 'control freak'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

Jump to: