Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Bye Bye Latham

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say this,BUT Latham was pushed and screwed by the Media.Having lived in his electorate for 20 years,found him to be very friendly and honest and above all willing to assist his constituents in all ways shapes etc.I am of the belief that the media along with the 'Howard....lovers' are the ones that killed him.
Latham was kicked whilst he was down,Howard has played his cards close to his chest and isnt in any position to criticise anyone and I just wish that Howard would lokk in his own back yard before spending OUR money overseas.
Latham was hard done by,the media and followers of Howard killed him,BUT there has to be a better choice than Beasley.Why not the deputy leader.
Any way Latham didnt deserve to go the way that he was forced,and I dont care what any one says,that unless you lived in his electorate,you havent got a clue what he is or was like.

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:44 pm

Joel wrote:
...and it's Beazley in a one horse race. Oh, yay!

Worst possible result for Labor. They could not have possibly got it more wrong if they tried.

By chosing Beasley, they have ensured that John Howard will break Menzies record for the longest serving PM of all time.

Goodbye, Labor. You have condemned youself to everlasting irrelevance.

This country DESPERATELY needs an Opposition. We have become a totalitarian state.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:45 pm

Yeah that's right. I'm glad your impressed, Dr Alf Andrews.
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:48 pm

PeterWH wrote:
... Having lived in his electorate for 20 years,found him to be very friendly and honest and above all willing to assist his constituents in all ways shapes etc ... unless you lived in his electorate,you havent got a clue what he is or was like.

Which would make him a great local Member of Parliament.

But does that qualify him to be a great Leader of the Opposition or a great Prime Minister?
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:01 pm

Local MP? Like when he sent a certain council to the wall. He'd make a great local MP, or maybe...not.

I'm sure he is a nice bloke, but Alf is right, does that "qualify him to be a great Leader of the Opposition or a great Prime Minister"?
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:24 pm

PeterWH wrote:
I just wish that Howard would lokk in his own back yard before spending OUR money overseas.

He has, Kirribilli House has a brand new barbie I'm told.

On a serious note, it's very important that Australia (and of course, all developed nations) use part of it's wealth for aid overseas. May even help prevent some of those 'queue jumpers' some people seem to fear 'wrecking' your back yard Peter!

It's simply the least we can do, though I'm still of the opinion if it weren't for the death of a few thousand 'westerners', there'd be a little less aid flowing! The orgy of self congratulation about how 'charitable' people were, is, I suppose, a little bit un-Australian. Not like us fair dinkum aussies to big note ourselves now, is it?
Eunos 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:44 pm

Nice to have you back MG
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:17 pm

Dr Alf Andrews wrote:
PeterWH wrote:
... Having lived in his electorate for 20 years,found him to be very friendly and honest and above all willing to assist his constituents in all ways shapes etc ... unless you lived in his electorate,you havent got a clue what he is or was like.

Which would make him a great local Member of Parliament.

But does that qualify him to be a great Leader of the Opposition or a great Prime Minister?

Nope, it won't.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:04 pm

magpie greg wrote:
PeterWH wrote:

I just wish that Howard would lokk in his own back yard before spending OUR money overseas.

What a load of crap you insenstive bastard.

The Tsunami disaster was a human catastrophe you idiot.

Maybe Peter was referring to the squillions being wasted trying to import "freedom" to Iraq at the point of a gun.

Now that's what I call a human catastrophe.

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:07 pm

London Dave wrote:
Not like us fair dinkum aussies to big note ourselves now, is it?

I think you left out the winkie, Dave.

So, here it is

Wink

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:06 pm

Hey Magpie Greg...go bite your 'ARSE'I pay my taxes JUST like you,I live in this great country JUST LIKE you do.I am entitled to my opinion and I state that Howard should look in his own back yard first and stopp 'ARSELICKING' to the Indonesians.
He lives out of GWB's back pocket,now he is trying to live out of the Indonesians back pocket.By the way next time your state/town is wipped of in a storm or there is a gas exploasion/electricity fire or a disastser,WILL the government come to your aid...NO BLOODY WAY.They are only interested in their own back pocket.
Time you got out and looked around.
By the way PAL next time you get out of your bloody ivory airconditioned 'F******' office,come out to rural NSW/VIC/SA/QLD/WA & NT and se how we are getting on.We havent had any decient rain for 12 months,we have to survive on what you dickheads fed to us and we LEARN to survive on what we get.....
I hate idiots like you....come out and have a look at the country that you live in instead of listening to your radio everyday telling you that we are really better off than any one else.
I dont appreciate MY hard earned money going to a country that the Gov't of the day has NO right to send it.
There are emergency organizations that are suited for that and the bloody Liberal Gov't arent a charity....or are they.

As far as Latham was concerned,he was an excellent locaL member,BUT wasnt given the opportunity to be able to prove himself.
Hoard is an 'arselicker' always has ben and alsways will be.
I can se that alot of you 'junior' people have never lived under a moronic liberal govt before.Gee you have alot to learn.

By the way Magpie Greg,next time I catch up with you...which will be never,I shall [small edit where PeterWH confused his abilities with his ambitions - BBmods] for calling me an idiot and an insensitive bastard...you two bit dickhead.

Time for me to get off this forum again and leave you idiots again.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:38 pm

Not even worth replying to. What a bitter individual you are.
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:42 pm

PeterWH - please stay. All this time I had you figured wrong.

I now realise that you are in fact a previously unrecognised comic genius.
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:35 pm

All I am prepared to say at this point is that alot of people on this particular section of the site are very simple minded,and have no thought at all to other people.
Of course I am bitter Joel and what right have you to question my rights as a person a voter and an Australian....go scrawl back under your rock.
It appears that this society is no longer a FRE democratic society and that averything one says is so closely scrutenised that no-one is allowed to open their mouth and say what they wish as there are people that dont appreciate FRE speech....no wonder this country has gone backwards

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:54 pm

PeterWH wrote:
Hey Magpie Greg...go bite your 'ARSE'I pay my taxes JUST like you,I live in this great country JUST LIKE you do.I am entitled to my opinion and I state that Howard should look in his own back yard first and stopp 'ARSELICKING' to the Indonesians.

And seeing it's such a great country, Magpie Greg (and anyone else) is entitled to voice their opinion as well. If you reckon the governemnt shouldnt spend money overseas, fine. It's your opinion and your entitled to it. Others beg to differ.

Now, about that bus........

Dr Alf Andrews wrote:
I think you left out the winkie, Dave.

So, here it is

Wink

I've never been accused of leaving out my Winkie Alf, I thought you could get arrested for that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5   

Jump to: