Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

FOOTBALL PARK WHAT A RIP OFF

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 8:34 am
Post subject: FOOTBALL PARK WHAT A RIP OFFReply with quote

I CANT BELIEVE THAT IT COSTS $34 DOLLARS FOR AN ADULT SEAT AT FOOTBALL PARK I MEAN WHAT A JOKE WHY CANT THE CLUB GET A DISCOUNT FOR TRAVELLING AWAY SUPPORTERS MEMBERS ITS RIDICULOUS TO PAY SO MUCH MONEY TO WATCH A GAME OVER THERE

Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 9:55 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just called bass/ticketmaster/ticketek (whatever!) and they told me that an adult ticket costs $27.65 incl entry, seat and booking fee. However the tickets aren't on sale until next Wednesday (20/6) apparently.

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 7:06 pm

You must have gone through one of those travel agencies to get your ticket, Rupert? I think they usually take a slice of the action. I remember a few years ago having to pay some outrageous amount of money for a ticket to a game in either Sydney or Adelaide (can't remember which) because I went through Jetset Travel, or something like that. They were based in Footscray. I guess they figure that footy fans who are willing to travel interstate are easily ripped off.

Yeah. It's a friggin' disgrace. Most of the crowd will be Adelaide members so, for them, it's just part of their season ticket. But for everyone else it will cost an arm and a leg.

**floreat pica**

I@n S 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 9:13 pm

That's cheep compaired to going to a soccer game overseas or sometimes in australia. Be thankful you can even get tickets to this great sport

[This message has been edited by I@n S (edited 20 June 2001).]
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 5:27 am

No ian that is wrong this is our game and its our identity why should we be concerned with what they do in england or america or what they charge at the gate it s no relevance to us.

Thats why our game is just about rooted cause the morons running it seem to think if it works ok overseas it will work here well that is frogshit.

Keep the game affordable and it will be around for ever.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 5:30 am

PS dont believe the pollies and survey groups if any one is taking home 400 bucks a week they are doing well, now minus the gate charge from that as well as other day to day week to week living exppenses and you will soon discover that these sort of prices is not just wrong but bloody criminal.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

I@n S 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 6:25 pm

I'm not saying we should copy overseas, i'm just saying that its nothing compared to overseas.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: