Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

No Buckley, No Worries

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 12:16 pm
Post subject: No Buckley, No WorriesReply with quote

No Buckley, No Worries 

Who Ever said we need "N.Buckley"?

Who Ever said "No Buckley No Collingwood"?

Firstly we dont need buckley , we aint "North Melbourne" and we dont believe in that thoery.. However , who ever throught we had no chance againist the demons(ucks). Always have faith in our Young kids , they know to play the game .. and yes they do stick together.

Secondly whoever throught "No Buckley No Collingwood" I guess you were wrong. Never under under estimate our young kids.. if they r in the AFL playing for "Collingwood" so they aint s##t players. They dont need buckley. If buckley was there, i reckon we would of won more the ball in the centre, but we did still win the ball our of the centre dont get me wrong. So, WELL DONE PIES!!! 

Thirdly to conclude my post is "BRING ON THE EAGLES AND SEND HOME BY THE 1ST QTR"

ARE WE GOOD?
ARE WE GOOD?
YES WE ARE BY FAR!!
GO PIES!!

[This message has been edited by MagpieBoy (edited 12 June 2001).]
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 12:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I was surprised, I really thought Melbourne would take advantage of Bucks being out.
We don't need Bucks to win, and guess what? It's June. And we just won.

I LOVE DANNY ROACH 4 EVA AND EVA
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 12:26 pm

Well done guys!!

Insert Creative signature <HERE>
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 6:47 pm

Could you imagine if 'brownlow'was out there i reckon he would of picked up 76 possessions and kicked 12 sos rolls...lucky for you melbourne that 'brownlow' did not play !!

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

MagpieBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 6:51 pm

Danny Rocks:

I Wasnt suprised at all, i knew we would when without the all mighty bucks , because last week they started wif bucks on and he always give the younger players confidence, and today they knew he wasnt there from the start so they knew the ball was in the court and so they can prove all these people wrong that we dont need bucks and secondly that we LOVE the month JUNE and WE CAN F#@KEN win in JUNE.. SO All have to say .. is a message to Tony Shawanker.. WE CAN WIN GAMES IN JUNE AND U CANT BECAUSE UR SO LOW!!! 

GO PIES!!!!!

MagpieBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 6:55 pm

Joffa, I Agree With Ya There 100% if bucks was there .. omg we would of won by 177 not 77!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 8:18 pm

Let's not get carried away here.

We need Buckley. Make no mistake about it. We need him as our captain and star player. He is an awesome footballer and a larger-than-life figure at The Club.

But he's not going to be there every game. That's just how it is in football. Injuries happen.

But the wonderful thing is that we can win games without him. We've done so in the past. And we'll do it again. And that's exactly as it should be.

No team can afford to become completely reliant on any one player. And sometimes, when a player as dominant as Buckley is suddenly unable to play for a couple of games, it gives other players a chance to step up and show what they can do with a bit more responsibility. And our young Magpies passed with flying colours this week.

**floreat pica**

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 3:32 am

Well said Alf. Also FULL CREDIT to our Anthony Rocca as he put the game beyond reach by having an impact when it mattered most.
He took stong marks and kicked some great goals early in the first quarter which lifted his confidence. He proved to be a great leader for the club on the day!

A wonderfull effort by all the collingwood players, they put on a quality football performance!!!

BRING ON WEST COAST SO WE CAN BURY THEIR LITTLE ASSE'S

ALWAYS PROUD AND PASSIONATE

ELVIRA..

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 12 June 2001).]
Broadie 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 7:50 am

Well put Magpieboy & Alf.

Bucks being out was actually quite good for the side on Monday.

WHY? It gave all other players the real chance to gee themselves up to disprove the "no Bucks - no Pies" theory. It didn't work last week simply because the younger players were expecting him to be ther all game and suddenly were lost without him. WHEREAS, this week they knew from the start that he wouldn't be there and had it as a real motivational tool.

Worked really well for Pebbles, too, as he was now considered THE leader out there and to his credit took it on fantastically.

Bucks is an absolutly essential component to the side, so any talk that "we don't need him" is sensationalist rubbish. Motivation of his absence only works once.

Broadie
MAGPIEMANIA 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 4:58 pm

MAGPIE BOY DONT GET TO CARRIED AWAY ALSO U DIDNT SMACK ANY MELB PLAYER COMING OVER THE BOUNDRY I SAW U HAD FRONT ROW SEATS SECTION M5 ROW A IF IM NOT MISTACKEN MMM VERY INTERESTING

THE CLIMB TO THE TOP

Millane42 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2001 3:35 am

and well done molloy - kicking 2 goals, although lucky ones (one looked to be touched and the other a banana style roll through the middle) - he probably thought about aiming for me and kicking it into my head! well done to the whole team effort - a blitz, and definitely the best i have seen them play for a year.

MagpieBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 4:09 am

quote:

MAGPIEMANIA WROTE: "MAGPIE BOY DONT GET TO CARRIED AWAY ALSO U DIDNT SMACK ANY MELB PLAYER COMING OVER THE BOUNDRY I SAW U HAD FRONT ROW SEATS SECTION M5 ROW A IF IM NOT MISTACKEN MMM VERY INTERESTING"
THE CLIMB TO THE TOP

MAGPIEMANIA "Who The HELL are u? "

MAGPIEMANIA 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 5:49 am

MAGPIE BOY IM A HOT BLOND BOMBSHELL WHO WANTS U VERY BADLY MWA MWA MWA

THE CLIMB TO THE TOP

MagpieBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 7:12 am

ummmz magpiemania, i will see ya at the West Coast Front Row and well im way at the back!!

MagpieBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 12:01 pm

quote:

Hey, if Bucks played, he might have taken Andrew Dimattina's spot, therefore Woewodin may have played a blinder, a THEREFORE WE MAY NOT HAVE WON!

Pleasseeee BUCKS would of killed him and secondly PrEeTy BoI (Woewodin) go 13 dispioals this week against lions so what does that tell u? HIS SHIT anyways !!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: