Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

whos going to win the federal election

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Whos going to win the 2004 federal election
Labor
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
Labor
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
Liberal
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
Liberal
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:09 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

blackandwhite4life wrote:
Feel sick at the thought of another 3 yrs of Howard. More lies...........the injustice of it all.

Get a grip, Labor are just as capable of lying as the Liberals. Don't delude yourself.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:15 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Alf Andrews wrote:

But I'll be laughing myself silly in a couple of years (or possibly less) when this bloated credit-driven economy collapses like a pricked balloon and you all lose your jobs and your homes and the Liberals are presiding over it all.

Let them then take the "credit" for their handling of the economy.

Yeah, it is the Howard's (and the Liberals) fault that people spend big on credit. I 'spose we should take all those credit cards off people because they can't take responsibility for their own spending. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, it's Howard's fault that we are a material orienteted society that longs for things we can't afford.

Quote:
That is, unless some civic minded citizen does the right thing and puts a bullet through his chimpanzee-like head before then.

You are a class act Alf. Now, if I was to repeat that, but insert your name in there, would it be alright for me to say that? I doubt it. But, I guess it's excusable for you to say it.

Quote:
Well done, Australia ... You have now proved beyond all debate that you are THE most stupid nation on Earth.

...and the alternative wasn't, and isn't much better. Alf, with all the negativity that comes from you, how about you run for parliament.

Quote:
I bet they'll go EVEN LOWER after the credit-fuelled property boom has collapsed and your homes aren't worth the paper your mortgages are printed on.

Anyway, you Labor supporters (if that's what you are) can't have it both ways - you say it is not Howard who controls the rates, which is true, yet it is his fault that people buy houses on low interest rates. Hmmmmm.

Quote:
This result makes me PROUD TO BE UNPATRIOTIC.

ADVANCE AUSTRALIA ... WHERE?

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: