Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Bored Board

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:03 pm
Post subject: The Bored BoardReply with quote

Hey Guys!!!!! Just wanting to introduce The Bored Board to newcomers!
Hopefully, you guys can be extra nice and leave it in here for people to see!!!

We need some newies now!!!

Do you ever come onto the internet and get extremely bored at looking at the same old things?
Do you ever wish there was a way to let out your dementedness?
Do you ever wish you could find someone as demented and crazy as you?
Do you want to think outside the square you live in?
Well then the Bored Board is for you!!!!!!!

Still not interested..? Does this crazy advertising not make you want to jump into your computer right now? Well then read on, my friend.....

At the Fantastic, Crazy, Exciting, Action Packed Bored Board you can read, look at and take part of:

- The Poll Topic
Each day I put up a new poll for you wonderful people to take part of. Did you know our bored boarders love M&Ms, prefer Telstra Dome, love 80s music and think that oreos & tim tams are yummy!?

- Which Hit Song Is This Line From?
Think you are a music junkie?? Test your skills against the other top music gurus of the Bored Board!

- Your Worst Injuries
Have you hurt yourself really bad before? Come in and compare gross out stories with other Bored Boarders. Did you know that prynny_22 fractured his collar bone, right wrist, got a bruised cheek and been knocked out all in the one year?!

- Music Survivor - Battle Of The Bands
Take part in the Bored Board's very own reality show, Music Survivor - Battle Of The Bands. Think your fave band is the best? Vote for them to be the last one standing! The original Music Survivor was a huge success, don't let the new one pass you by!
- Top 10 Tips For Everyday Life
Need some tips on how to get through your day?! This topic is for you! Did you know that if you kick a mattress it could kill you, or that if you go to walk through a sliding door that you should make sure it is open first?! You didn't?! Well then come and check out our tips!

- The Girls Board
Do you find yourself saying: 'What hair straightener is best for me?' or 'Which nail polish is the best around at the moment?' Well then The Girlies Topic is the place for you. Our girls, and guys Wink, suss out the best products for hair, body, face...everywhere! Do you feel that you can look better? Are you sick of the same old hairstyle? Take part in our discussions today!

- Other Cool Crazy Collectibles
Read everyones funny jokes, blonde moments or weird and wacky stories. Visit the crazy links for weird songs, crazy downloads or extremely funny and challenging games. Look at the photos of the bored boarders fave cars, pets etc. Join in the fun and exciting games like Who Am I?, I Spy, The Movie Game, Which Movie Does This Come From, Song Chain and Movie Chain!

The Bored Board is it!!!
You haven't found love, friendship, or yourself until you become a bored board member!!!

So to join up send a private message to me, or post below stating you want to be a bored boarder!!!!!
I will automatically add you to the 'Special Secretive List' and you will be able to access it straight away!!! (It's located between the Test Forum & Victoria Park Tavern but can only be seen when you are on the 'List').

So stop sitting in your chair & staring at that idiotbox wondering what to do with your life! Get yourself a life by becoming a Bored Board Member!
If someone asks are you a member, will you make a sound?!
If you need some comic relief, will you have access?!
If you aren't satisifed anymore with the family, will you have somewhere else to go?

The answer to all those questions SHOULD be yes! Why? Coz being a Bored Board Member is the most exciting thing in the world!

So come on you others, what are you waiting for!?
Don't be the loser who eats lunch by themself!
Pull up a chair at our table and eat lunch with the coolest people around! Wink

So do not delay..... join up today!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

P.S If you aren't completely satisifed, you will be cheerfully refunded! (Yeah right Wink)

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:06 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys, sign up! Its a lot of fun. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: