Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Who doesn't Ron Joseph manage?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cakewalk 

For a minute there I lost myself , I lost myself

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

donuts wrote:
Speaking of managers, did anyone here SEN yesturday when Ricky Olernshaw was on. He talked about his time at Collingwood and said that he 'hated the club', its feel and anything else black and white. He absoulutely potted the club from his time there. It was real dissapointing to here a current player manager talk about our club from 'his' (and his only) time there.
Scotty cummings was on SEN at the time and he claimed the opposite.
It was crap by olenshaw IMHO to say the least.
They asked him if one of his players he managers asked to go to collingwood what would he do...he answered it as a professional would, but you could still tell he had a hate for the place. He also said that he managers Julian Rowe ATM. I dont know who else at the pies is under him though.

I heard that and it was one of the more extraordinary attacks I've heard , incredibly bitter and sad.

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:39 pm

Speaking of bitter attacks. I know a bloke from out Essendon way who gave Olarenshaw a right flogging when he was at the bummers. When questioned about the sore head on his player. Sheedy said it was a training " accident". We would have had Ramaskas instead of that moron. We have a lot to learn about trading.

www.facebook/the hybernators
MarkT 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:26 pm

Just stay away from Ron Joseph please. The man is not honerable and he has done the dirty on us a number of times. Let him keep sending players to North.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: