Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Well done collingwood..i could see you were trying.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 8:41 pm
Post subject: Well done collingwood..i could see you were trying.Reply with quote

Get a grip everyone for gods sake get a grip we lose a game and yes probably our worst performance for the year and we get supporters calling the team gutless.
That is so unfair and it's bullshit we have been gallant all year
bloody hell it's round ten and with the exception of 15 minutes of good football in the richmond game we havn't put a foot wrong until today.
And yous all want to come along and bag the shit out of them well now we know who the real supporters are now we know who is in it for the upward ride only.

This is the youngest team in the comp we lost bucks early we did not really get a go from the unpires infact the umpiring was shit.but bagging the umps is loser talk if we were good enough on the day we would have and should have won.

And another thing did you see how the swans flooded our foward line all day now that is gutless.

But i can tell ya this our boys tried but things didnt go our way we just had too many players down on the day.

During this youth and rebuilding process we have got to support collingwood and i aint gonna sit around and tolerate our supporters bagging this great club when things dont go the way we want them to.

Take a note social club members your abuse and backstabbing was pathetic,it is with great sadness to say that a lot of collingwood supporters are gutless cause when the team struggles as it did today yous havn't got the guts and conviction to stand up and support this club when support is needed.

Well im here to support and support the collingwood football club i will.

BRING ON THOSE SHIT DEMONS........BRING EM ON

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL must never NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'NUMBER 42 FOREVER ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

I@n S 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 8:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Joffa. I'm not the type to bag my own team. I'm just like you sticking up for the club always. Sick of backstabbing gutless dicks

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 8:57 pm

Thanks dan
well the cheer squad wins cause after the game this guy came up to me and wanted to know how to become a member of the cheer squad and i told him and i was perplexed cause this guy was really fired up so i asked why ?
And his reply was he and his mate will never sit with the social club members again cause all they did was hang shit on collingwood all day it would if been intersting if i had of been sitting up there.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL must never NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'NUMBER 42 FOREVER ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 8:59 pm

Thanks i@n s

I@n S 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 9:04 pm

No problem Joffa I would like being in the cheer squad. Would be nice to meet some more collingwood fans and hopefully make some new friends.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 9:10 pm

hey you are most welcome to join the squad and be a part of our great team all you gotta do is come down before the game starts on monday at the MCG and speak to kerri and i will personally take you around and introduce you to every one no probs mate.

Dazza42 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 10:04 pm

Hi there guys and gals.
Although ive been coming to this board for a very long time, this is the first time ive posted.What i want to say is its really disappointing to hear so called collingwood supporters bag the pies after 1 bad game,i just wish these people would get a life.For gods sake even the bummers had a bad 1 on the weekend,you know it does happen.The thing is we have got a team of kids running around at the moment and its going to take time for them to mature and become fine footballers,so all i can say is if you want to bag them,piss off to some other club,if not "sit down,shut up and hold on" cause when they get it together its going to be 1 hell of a ride....
ps:Keep up the good work joffa its a pitty there aint a lot more supporters out there like you........

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 3:46 am

I don't need to say anything except to say that I totally agree with Joffa.

Fradam Wrote This
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 3:56 am

Good on you Joffa.

I would like to say that some Collingwood members are absolutely shocking (I always thought Richmond supporters were pretty bad in bagging their own players but yesterday some Pies supporters were worse!). I can name three specifically - they sit behind me. Their seat numbers are Section L1, Aisle 38, Row R, Seats 1-3. Sorry, but I had to "name" them as I was just so mad at them yesterday - my sister and I wanted to turn around and biff them (but commonsense prevailed - what would it achieve?). They seemed to support Sydney most of the day and criticised every single thing the Pies did (even when we goaled, they found something to criticise). We don't need that type of supporter at Collingwood.

I agree that we didn't play the best of matches (it reminded me a lot of last year's game against Fremantle), but to think that we played so poorly and still only lost by 3 goals must show us that we're not so bad (or Sydney's not so good!). We also had more scoring shots than Sydney (actually, our kicking for goal has been pretty bad almost every week). And I won't even start on the umpiring...!!!

Millane42 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 4:02 am

Well this has been coming for a few weeks, they had been on such a high with the win against port, they were already on a downer against st kilda - and lucky to win, we just give teams too much of a start! Really the side is lacking 5 quality hard at it players, and some leadership to complement buckley. They fell in a hole. i think they will struggle after this game, especially if bucks is out. The harsh reality we are still a good bit away to become a respected hard consistent side. The june and sydney bogeys continue....

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 7:47 am

Joffa, you are the epitome of a true Collingood supporter.
I am a social club member and have just joined the cheer squad.
I love to sit in the cheer squad and be part of the group that supports our team through thick and thin. Do some fans realise that if we feel bad the players must feel much worse?
We need to stick together.
Julee

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 8:49 am

Joffa, you are one true supporter.

Go Danny!
Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 4:09 pm

Joffa,

I agree with most of your commemts - except for you bagging ALL of Social Club members. Social Club members do not sit at just one spot, so it is a bit hard to determine who they are, and sometimes they bring in guests (sometimes they bring oppsosition supporters as guests and as Rove would say "What the....?.) We are all over the joint. I was bleeding that I couldn't join you guys on Sunday as I got there late...maybe next time. (Couldn't find a friggin parking spot. Gee I hade Colonic Stadium. But that's another story...)
Unfortunately, with a huge supporter club in Collingwood. You have good supporters and you have the bad ones. Hopefully we do not have too many the bad ones.

Kick Ass Pies !

[This message has been edited by Clemo (edited 05 June 2001).]
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 6:00 pm

Awwwwww Joffa!?!

I'm a social club member....... Apart from that I agree with everything you said........ and I also understand......

BE LOUD........BE PROUD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: