Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

PATHETIC PIES WILL MISS FINALS YET AGAIN

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Millane42 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 4:10 am
Post subject: PATHETIC PIES WILL MISS FINALS YET AGAINReply with quote

I'm sorry to say this but - to make finals you must win the close games and be consistent. the pies cannot do this, and will miss the finals this year. They are still some time away from being a really good team and need to recruit well this end of season. The run home of essendon, carlton, kangaroos, richmond will probably be too much.

And to respond about some fans on this site who think the team will win 4 gf's by 2010, are deluded. Even 2 i would doubt. I would hope they could win at least one, but they can't even make the finals, let alone win one.

I love collingwood, but they are not strong yet.

MagpieBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 6:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Millane42 Said

"And to respond about some fans on this site who think the team will win 4 gf's by 2010, are deluded. Even 2 i would doubt. I would hope they could win at least one, but they can't even make the finals, let alone win one."

No Offence here but thats a LOAD OF SHIT if u ask me cos look at essendon how long they take for the young players 2 build up there confidence? 3 Bloody years and the one Grand Final last year.. Give us time, we b right up there next year, like Fradam said ur meant 2 be supporting ur bloody team dont brag players. and what u said about "J.Molloy" was un called for because, he tough and strong and he goes in Hard Like "Millane" did. If you remember Millane Style of play .. he use 2 go wif 100% body in the player didnt CARE how BIG or SMALL the player is . he used 2 clean them up!!

GO PIES 2001 ALL THE
BEST FOR 2001 AND SO ON!

Rowdy26 

chomp - new strawberry!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 7:03 am

How can you call these magpies pathetic????? Sure they have a down game but they are far from pathetic! Its supporters like you who are pathetic and maybe you should be supporting Richmond! This bunch of magpies have shown the most heart for the club that i have seen for a long long time. The have proved that although they are young, they have the courage to play with the big boys in the comp and more than match it with them. Their fearlessness, hard at the ball, fighting never say die attitudes have won them many supporters this year and they will only continue to get stronger and tougher and consistency will follow. To say that cannot win close games and will miss the finals completely this year really makes me wonder about some "supporters". The only way they will get there is if they believe in themselves and it is attitudes of those like yourself that will stop them from achieving the success they are more than capable of achieving.

timagpie 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 7:10 am

It makes me think of where Collingwood Football Club would have been if Eddie didn't take over as president in 1999.
Dare I say it and even if it makes me kill myself in saying so.
The Collingwood Football Club would have folded the way the club was going in 1998. And look to this year 2001.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 7:15 am

Millane42 if you only have negative things to say and continually bag the team I'm sure we would rather not hear it.
None of us know what the future holds but at least we can hope and look forward to our young players improving.
I think you sound more like a Richmond supporter.
Julee
Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 7:19 am

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 04 June 2001).]
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 7:28 am

As i have said "ONE LOVE"

Are you with me brotha Joffa ??

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 9:36 am

Well said, Magpie Boy.

Look. I don't know if we'll make the finals or not. Ask me after Round 22 and I'll tell you. But I expected a wooden spoon this year. And what I got instead was a totally committed courageous team that has put pride back into the black & white.

This team is capable of beating any other team in the A.F.L., bar none. But, unfortunately they are also capable of being beaten by any other team in the A.F.L. ... bar none. It's frustrating to beat Port Adelaide at Football Park and then, just two weeks later, to get beaten by our own rejects in red and white.

But that's football. And that's Collingwood. Either cop it ... or piss off.

There will be many, many more fluctuations in our fortunes this season. This season is a hell of a lot more interesting than last season. It's a real adventure week-by-week.

This time last year I was counting down the matches to the end of the season. It was just so painful I wanted the season to end to put us all out of our misery. But I wouldn't miss the rest of this season for quids.

Bring on Melbourne. I might even take the very radical step of actually tipping us next week!!!

I'm supremely confident that we will kick the Dees arses on the Queens Birthday.

**floreat pica**

slaNgman69 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 9:44 am

AlfAndrews your optimism is a concern.

I thought that your were the resident pessimist on this forum?

Big poppa pump 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 9:46 am

This topic is not even worthy of a response, i suggest u look into your mirror and ask yourself if you really are a Collingwood supporter.
I really doubt it.
Pathetic

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 9:54 am

slaNgman69 said:

"AlfAndrews your optimism is a concern.
I thought that your were the resident pessimist on this forum?"

Don't worry, mate. I'm still the king of the pessimists. After we kick Melbourne's arse, I fully expect us to lose to the Weagles.

**floreat pica**

MagpieBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 9:58 am

Thanks Alf Andrew,

You had some good points in ur post , as well

We do keep on fightin 2 the end and if we didnt keep on fightin till the end because if we didnt fight till the end we would got pumped by Richmond, Essendon , Sydney , Hawthrown and Nth Melbourne. and or highest losing margin is 18pts so what does that tell ya?

GO PIES 2001

BRING ON THE DEMONS
AND WE WILL KICK FROM
HERE TO NO LAND CALLED
HELL!!

MAGPIEMANIA 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 10:33 am

MR WANKER I TOLD U STOP THE TOSSING YOUR GOING BLIND

THE CLIMB TO THE TOP

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 11:01 am

Posted by Alf Andrews
Bring on Melbourne. I might even take the very radical step of actually tipping us next week!!!
[b] 

Jesus Alf! Has hell frozen over too? lol!
Im actually expecting a loss to the Dees as they played pretty well againist St Kilda.

I really REALLY hope we win next week to shut up the utter wanke*s on bigfooty about the June curse.

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
Scottie Davo 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 12:07 pm

Quote of the day:

Alf Andrews:

"But that's football. And that's Collingwood. Either cop it ... or piss off."

That's twice you have made me giggle myself stupid.

Good call Alfie and well put.

Ahhh damn...

That was funny.

In my blood...and off my head.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: