Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Why? June? Or Shit Football?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 12:27 pm
Post subject: Why? June? Or Shit Football?Reply with quote

Why?  Collingwood played its wrostest game today and some of the umpires descions were fu*ken Hopeless, u didnt even have 2 to look when the umpire blow his whistle cos u knew it was a Red And White Freekick. Well People said to Ohh if N.Buckley was there would of been a different ball game? well i said what if Buckley was at Brisbane still .. what the hell were we gonna do? u cant just cant say oh buckley come on of it .. its not a one man team its needs 2 be a who team effort.

June?  The thing wif june is pass and gone it aint a bad luck month it just simply as this .. we played shit football.

Sh!t Football? Today was the baddest game collingwood has played this year.. wrost than the richmond game..
THATS JUST SH!T FOOTBALL COLLINGWOOD!!!

COME ON PIES LIFT.. AND WIN THE BLOODY DEMONS!!

GO PIES!!!!!!

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 2:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I think absolutely pathetic is a bit harsh, i mean, the umps gave so many free kicks etc to the Swans it wasnt funny! We can win without Bucks, we know that, today was just one of those days.

Go Danny!
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 2:04 pm

LOL, i know what u mean Dan. y dont we take a trip out to Colonial next Saturday night? LOL

Go Danny!
Broadie 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 2:21 am

Danzy - no amount of "good umpiring" would have helped us win that game.

We lost it. Through VERY poor skills and even WORSE options. Molloy got the ball so many times, but for some reason he has lost the ability to kick goals and his field kicking wasn't much better.

Ditto for Freeborn. Not only did Schwass run rings around Freo, but whenever Freo got the ball he either turned it over or used a 'covered' option resulting a turnover shortly thereafter.

We had so many more scoring opportunities, but kicked ourselves out of it.

Even very good teams have about two of these games each year - let's hope our next one isn't against a "pencilled-in" side.

PS: For the first 20 minutes of the game little Broadie didn't stop yelling GO PIES, but got disheartened when nobody else joined in, as there was nothing to cheer about. And Joffa, we saw you, but didn't head to the cheersquad as when I started in your direction she began the almightiest of 2-year-old tantrums...wish the team had showed that much passion at any stage yesterday.

Broadie
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 1:39 pm

me and Dan r going 2 colonial on Sun Aug 19, rnd 20, when Carlton and StK are playing there. Feel free to join us in alot of fun.
LOL

I LOVE DANNY ROACH 4 EVA AND EVA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: