Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Front runners.......

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 4:10 pm
Post subject: Front runners.......Reply with quote

I noticed there was a crowd of 40 000 plus at the Colonial game. Sounds like some of tha bangwagoners have come out of the wood work. It personally makes me sick that people come to pie games only when they win. When i went to my first pie game in Melbourne since 1993 againist the roos. (cause i live in QLD ) It was a great experience despite the result.

And it personally makes me sick that some bandwagon pie fans only turn up when things are looking good. I would give me right eye to see the Pies everyweek with the cheer squad, and im sure other interstare pie fans would to.

(This is not directed to the fans in vic that live far that and is hard to get to the game. Etc Joel, i have read your posts on the subject, i support your point of view.)

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: