Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

POOR OLD BITCHMOND

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 5:32 am
Post subject: POOR OLD BITCHMONDReply with quote

Well i was in k-mart yesterday and it was all good there was room at the lay-bye counter.People with bitchmond losing 3 on the trot k-mart is safe again,you gotta larf at the bitchmonds of this world after a win they flood k-mart and order all there gold and black crap....funny that there bub song says yellow and black any how who gives a shit i hate the bastards and i hope they finish 9th...i think i'll send that little fat porker steve price an email...LOL thats always good for a laugh.
I hate bandwagoners just watch the crowds at bitchmond games now
it will be good now, people with heads resembling anything like pitbulls should not be allowed enrty to footy games.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL must never NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'NUMBER 42 FOREVER ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 5:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Joffa, they’re also turning on each other. Did you read about that “irate lifelong Richmond supporter” dumping a truckload of chicken shite outside Danny Frawley’s office? What a tosser – not only did he make the club incur cleaning costs, but he also withdrew the sponsorship of the club by his company. Also, there were all these Richmond supporters ringing up 3AW for a bitch and a whinge about their poor form. Real loyalty – kick the club while they’re down.

I vow to continue posting Richmond jokes in this Forum!!

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
magpie24 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 5:57 am

YO,Joffa send this to Steve Price seeing he is always putting shit on us.

IF DANNY Frawley was still having trouble figuring out how far his side had fallen yesterday, he didn't have to look too far for the answer.

Outside his office window was a truckload of chook manure, dumped by an irate Richmond fan.

Three straight losses, the last coming after a final-quarter meltdown against Geelong on Sunday, was the last straw for a lifelong supporter, who only wanted to be known as "Gecko".

"A lot of fans have just run out of patience," he said.

"This is my way of sending a clear message to the club saying they should listen to the supporters.

"I love the club, I just hate what is happening to it. It is a boys' club with a group of three or four players running the club."

The sight of $600 worth of manure on his doorstep wasn't exactly the start chief executive Mark Brayshaw wanted to his week.

"It's just a cheap publicity stunt," Brayshaw said. "We're not even going to dignify it with a response.

"We've got bigger things to deal with, like trying to win a game against Fremantle."

Gecko said he had specifically chosen chook manure to get the right message across.

"They (players) are like chickens and the s..t because they stink, they honestly do," he said.

"I tend to believe that the majority of supporters that have been following the club really do feel like I do. They just haven't had the courage to do what I've done."

A painting contractor, Gecko, 30, said he was withdrawing his company's coterie sponsorship of the Tigers.

"I'm just so disgusted and appalled in the way things are being run," he said.

"I've already given the club $3000, which they can keep, but there was another four or five grand to come as sponsorship that I'm now going to take back."

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL @#$%$#%^% LOSERS

******WE WILL RISE IN OUR WAY*****
Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 6:06 am

lol.lol. how funny!!! Watch all their FRUSTRATED supporters jump OFF the bandwagon now!!!! And as for that little short arse, four eyed twerp, I was listening to 3AW (not somthing I do very often) and they were saying that Steve Twerp Price left the Stadium before the game was over....... WHAT A LOOSER!! HE IS WHAT YOU CALL A DISCRACEFULL SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to make a statement @ the beginning of the year that Richmond will be Grand Final Material is the BIGGEST JOKE!!
STEVE PRICE YOU FOOL..........WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!

Richmond has been playing with the same list of players for the last couple of years and havent done any major recruiting, time to start cleaning the closet RICHSCUM......

Oh and EVERYONE PLS pick up a copy of the HEARLD SUN to read about one supporters FRUSTRATION!!!! He dumped a load of manure on RICHMONDS ground (outside Frawley's office).....hahahh you gotta laugh @ that!!!!

"COLLINGWOOD IS COMING"

ALWAYS PROUD AND PASSIONATE
ELVIRA.............................................

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 29 May 2001).]
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 6:08 am

Im larfin my arse off they are pathetic low life's any how i gotta go and 'drop a bitchmond' an expression for bowel movement.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL must never NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'NUMBER 42 FOREVER ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 6:15 am

Bitchmond is a TRAGIC SIDE and their supporters are even more TRAGIC...

Elvira...................

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 29 May 2001).]
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 6:39 am

They sell anything in the Richmond club shop these days; you can now get Richmond bras....
.... No cups and no real support.

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 6:44 am

And that big pussy richardson what an over rated piece of crap i just hope he jumped onto the load of chicken shit they both would go well together.

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 7:34 am

Hey, Richmond can all eat SHIT and die for all I care....

Bit harsh??????

NO, dont be stupid, I HATE RICHMOND WITH A PASSION!!!!

ELVIRA....................

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 8:32 am

lol!!! yes i think i will jump on THIS bandwagon, %$^£$%^&%% i hate that bastard steve price, after he laughed cos we lost against essendon (he said 'oh and the best bit was they actually thought they might win for a while'), like riichmonds some sort of good team. i reckon freo will be up for its one and only win for the season this week, LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

timagpie 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 3:34 pm

just think if richscum lose to freo this round will the entire punt rd oval be covered in shit.
Richscum deserve all the shit that they get. I hate them I hate them so much.
When they win and are on a role richscum reckon they are SHIT hot
When they lose richscum get that shit back thrown back at them.
I tell you all fellow MIGHTY COLLINGWOOD MAGPIE LOVERS includeing myself.
RICH "SCUM" MOND, CARL "SCUM" TON AND THE DE "GEE" MONDS ARE ALL SELF DESTRUCTING THEMSELVES THEY ARE KILLING THEMSELVES. WHICH MAKES THE MIGHTY COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES SO IMPRESSIVE AND EVEN GREATER AND I HAVE WORKED IT OUT COLLINGWOOD ARE THE ENVY OF THE NATION. GO PIES GO PIES GO PIES MMAAGGPPIIEESS RULE THE WORLD

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

timagpie 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 3:44 pm

the more i think about it the more i lol.
can anybody tell that trucky with the truck with the shit on the back of it to dump a load of it at that shit hole optus "optarse" oval and cover carlscum front enterance with that same shit. I reackon this trucky dude is great all he needs is to finsh it off at carlscum also sprinkle a little bit at arden "aresden" street in front of the kangapoos enterance on his way home "mission accomplished".

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: