Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pissed of WA pie (part 2)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wa magpie Taurus

The Future

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:59 pm
Post subject: Pissed of WA pie (part 2)Reply with quote

im not here to bitch about the disgraceful effort that has been produced this year regarding the wa magpies. im here to voice my my anger regarding the dockers game. im not sure if anyone is aware ( i sure wasnt) that there is a function for the dockers game. apparently letters were sent out to fellow wa supporters (not me) from melbourne regarding a function being put on similar to the past ones held by the wa maggies. well i was only informed of this by my cousin an ex wa magpie - like the rest of us. wondering where my letter was i jumped at the chance to go to the function thinking nothing was being done at all this year. well today i had a phone call from my cousin saying that the function was sold out (after ringing melbourne several times and leaving messages) and that we should have recieved the letter two weeks earlier. what a load of shit! not only do we get stiffed by the wa magpies the club stuffs us around too. wheres the incentive to be a member and join a supporter group when NO ONE can organise a piss up in a brewery. we didnt even get the chance to buy the tickets. ive heard similar stories on nicks of other supporter groups (QLD and SYD??) getting stiffed by the club and its time it gets sorted or everyone stops bothering. its hard enough to put up with the shit with supporting the greatest team in the land all the way over here and not get anything in return even when we've parted with our hard earned cash. an absolute disgrace.
05bucks Virgo

my blood runs black and white

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

the reason you didnt get a letter is probably becoz u are not a cfc member only a wa magpies one. the letter was sent to cfc members only i think.
if you had been reading the bb reguarly u wouold have noticed that a group of people are trying to organise people to go to the hyde park hotel every weekend to watch the game but as yet we have only had about 12 to 16 people show up and at one game we only had four.
so if u want to know whats going on, get on here more and ask or read messages left, or email me at magpies518@iprimus and i will fill u in.

thanx

wa magpie Taurus

The Future

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:57 pm

i am a cfc member. thats why im so pist! i do read the board and know people do go to the hydey, but i work and cant attend alot of the time. i just find it dissapointing not to be able to go to the function just because the letters were sent out late, its not good enough

thanks
05bucks Virgo

my blood runs black and white

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:36 pm

i dont blame you maybe you should contact the club and let them know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: