Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Now that's passion!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 2:36 pm
Post subject: Now that's passion!Reply with quote

Walking home along Moore Park Road leaving the SCG this evening I saw the best bloody sight in my life. There was a fellow Magpie supporter wearing his black and white jumper -- one of the old ones with the Spicers Paper sponser. I couldn't see the number on the back but it looked like either 25 or 35 (backpack was covering it)

Good to see us Magpie supporters out and about.. and that includes another bloke I saw amonst the crowd walking through Surry Hills wearing his Collingwood 2001 members cap

We have got to be the proudest supporters in the land! And I am glad to be a part of it.

The way the swans are going I reckon in the coming weeks us Magpie supporters could end up out numbering the swanny supporters at swans home games at the SCG.

Go Pies!

Carol

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 5:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm proud as punch too. I went to see the Mummy Returns at the cinema wearing my Collingwood Long-sleeved Polo Shirt with the Collingwood Emblem & Emirates Logo. Actually, I wore it out all day.

Collingwood Forever !
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: