Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I DID NOT MEAN TO HAVE A GO AT ESSENDON AND CARLTON

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
timagpie 

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 3:04 pm
Post subject: I DID NOT MEAN TO HAVE A GO AT ESSENDON AND CARLTONReply with quote

OK I GIVE UP HAVE I BEEN FORGIVE I SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD A GO AT ESSENDON AND CARLTON 2 OF THE CLUBS I RESPECT THE MOST SORRY IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN SORRY
PIES PREMIERS 2001 YOU HAVE NOW PUT ME BACK IN MY PLACE

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 8:36 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT.....WHAT......WHAT.....

Well here is what ive got to say dude,you have nothing to be sorry about as they are nothing but bastards i hate the both of them with ease they are turds and dont forget it,i would not either spit or piss on them if they were on fire and if anyone here is offended by my comments...I DONT GIVE A RATS BACKSIDE.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

timagpie 

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 2:37 pm

well put joffa i have come to my senses and i have seen the light
about carlton and essendon.
the petty rivalry between carlton and essendon make COLLINGWOOD so impressive and more of an envy to the nation

MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 3:19 pm

What on earth are you sorry for?? Go ahead and bag the bastards! I hate both of them but I hate Essendon more these days.....They are the most cocky, arrogant, a**holes.....GRRRRRRRRR.....I cannot wait for the day when they fall from grace.....I'll sure be laughing at them on their way down! One thing that totally IRKS me about them is that...whenever they lose, or win by under 5 goals, it's always "we played like crap"..."we had so and so out".....I mean...Get real! You'll never hear an honest summary of "Maybe we got outplayed" or "Maybe we were lucky" or maybe were not as *%&$^& good as we think we are"! SHEESH! Anyways.....LOL GO AHEAD AND BAG THE MORONS ANY TIME YOU WANT TO!!

timagpie 

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 4:11 pm

diidn't i say that i have seen the light i mean that i really hate carlton and essendon supporters.
essendon supporters are so defensive about critism about their club it is unreal. They do not have any character about them and they reackon their club is the only club on the planet.
I am starting to really hate their president grame "an arrogant prick" mcmahon for not even knowledgeing the fact that hawks memebers will be locked out of that shit hole colonial.
As for carlton, carlton are carlton they always smell like they have just come out of a collex bin. They stink i could pick it up when we beat them at the mcg. They to are shit and are so boring they just give me the shits. Navy blue itn't that stuff you put down duuneys to make them clean at least.
I hope i have been accepted now as "one of the boys" on this board

timagpie 

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 4:37 pm

we are one big united family called COLLINGWOOD

GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 12:08 pm

ALL COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS ARE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAUSE WE ARE THE BLACK AND WHITE ARMY

slaNgman69 

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 6:50 am

Carlton aren't a problem coz basically they are crap and won't cause us problems.

I don't know what it is with clubs with a sash on their jumpers (Essendon, Richmond) that atract bandwagon jumpers. Remind me of Bardot & Scandal'ass a bit. Cheat to get where they are, then they fade away into oblivion when they are shown up.

Question to Essendon supporters:-

Where were you all in 97,98 when you weren't on top of the ladder?.....LOSERS!

I HATE ESSENDON!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: