Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

pissed off wa pie

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
05bucks Virgo

my blood runs black and white

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:01 pm
Post subject: pissed off wa pieReply with quote

I would like to say how annoyed i am after reading all the complaints about what is going on with the wa magpies, not having or attending functions. As there was only 13 people at the hydey for the hawks game, this could be a sign of why things are going down hill. So in saying that lets get our fingers out of our arse, get there and show some support.

Second of all i would like to know where raelene has been, instead of being over at the games interstate, she should be here with the wa magpies sorting out this mess that it is in.

Many people would also like to know what is going on with the money they paid for their memberships. we should at least should be receiving a news letter informing us of what is going on.

licca18 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:18 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

im in total agreence with u mate!!
i think that instead of sitting here and bagging everything thats going on, lets find a way to make things better!
surely the must be something we can all so to help the down hill spiral the was magpies is going thru.

licca18 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:52 pm

Assassin, why do u always have negative things to say about topics such as this one. I have read your last few replies to a couple and you certainly don't sound like a passionate supporter of trying to keep the WA Magpies alive.

If this is how you feel, perhaps, you should not replay to anything that people write about when trying to fix up this problem.

I am hoping that there will be a show of support at the Pies v Cats game on Friday night, and that we can get sopmething sorted out, to keep this official supporter group running.

I'm sure that if we can fix it up, we can once again get the support from the club!!

05bucks Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:20 pm

Who said anything about paying money to have a supporter group, all we need is somewhere to go as a group of collingwood fans where we can watch the game have a few drinks and a meal. you dont need to pay money to watch a game all you need is a place to go like the hydey or even have it there. So if you know other collingwood fans that can be there that aren't going, make sure you drag them along, so we can make this thing a success!
So when you see other collingwood fans grab a seat and cheer together, cause if no one talks this wont work. As there is nothing better than the roar of the magpie army!!
LETS KICK IT OFF WITH THE CATS GAME- GO THE PIES!!!!!!!

Pommie_Magpie Gemini

2010 in the bag... now for 2011

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:27 pm

In total agreeance with you matey... next time everyone is at the Hydey, SIT TOGETHER !!! We all support the same team for christ sake after all...
If we can sort something out so we can just have a meal and drink and shout ourselves horse at the big screen !!!

Also we are going to contact the so called WA MAgpies and Collingwood Football club about everything that has happened this season with the WA Magpies. Its just not good enough to have paid money for nothing. This is why I agree with Bucks that we don't need to have to pay money to get together and support your team... I mean, lets face it... all the games that maggies fans have got together to watch this season, everyone has done it off of their own backs.. Its not like there have been any functions arranged (there was a so-called function supposed to be happening at the Hawks game after all).

Anyway, we will be at the Hydey for the Cats game on Friday night.. if anyone there wants to discuss it, I'm the loud one with the english accent (funny that), Bucks knows me anyway !!! Smile

Rest assured we will post the letter that we send to the Comittee and club on this board.

In the meantime, lets stop moaning about not getting anywhere, get off our arses and do something about it. We all have one thing in common and thats our love of Collingwood.

Another thing that we discussed on Saturday is that it will be interesting to see if Raels shows up on the Footy Show with the WA MAGPIES banner flying high, won't it....

Time will tell.......

ANyway up the Maggies, Carn the Pies... lets flog the cats !!!!

See you on Friday !!!!!!!!

Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:16 pm

The way I carry on watching the telly is not fit for public. Absolute disgusting language followed by abuse of an umpire/player/spectator doesn't make for a nice meal and a drink. I'll be there in spirit but I'll stick to my lounge room.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
05bucks Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:57 pm

Blanch, 05bucks here,
i tell you i am the same to tell you the truth, we all probaly are. We all still yell and scream at the big screen,we also swear, but we just dont do it as loud as we do at home + it is a better atmosphere at the hydey with other pies fans than at home on your own, that is why we all go there to watch the games.

Pommie_Magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:00 pm

I've even invented some new swearwords while I am watching the games (especially this season......)

Its the atmosphere that counts though...

I'll be there... bad language and all Smile

licca18 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:23 pm

Well along with bucks and pommie, i will be at the telecast all guns blazing. It is not an excuse to say bad language and what not are your reasons for not being there. If we all sit together and cheer as loud and as well mannered as we can, who is it going to hurt. Patrons down there know about us collingwood faithful, and we have never heard a problem, cept for the west coast game when we pulled out tables we werent supposed to and when the projector broke down, but other than that not a thing. I think we are good sort and all you supporteres coming up with excuses not to go just isn't good enough inmy book
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:10 pm

I hear you but I won't be there this week. I was there at the sydney game for dinner with my inlaws....sat at the back and watched.

I'll make it down for a game or two, just not this week.

Also, to those who want to talk about excuses, you really have no idea how bad it can be. Before you claim it as an excuse when was the last time you:
a) horrified your wife with your behaviour while watching
b) had neighbours from both sides and across the street ask you to please be mindful of children in neighbouring houses.
c) had others walk out and go home because on the unruly chatter.

Violent - NO! but not far from it.

05bucks Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:35 pm

As for a,b,c we've had them all + more
501cfc Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:55 pm

i agree a,b.c been there done that. we are collingwood supporters. supporters of the greatest club around. you could add d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l...etc. we are the most passionate of supporters. be lould and prould.
go pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:43 am

I gotta say it's good to see some discussion in the WA magpies forum. It's been dead for a year or 2 up until now.

Pommie_Magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:18 am

Yeah it is good that there is some discussion on the board at last. I guess it goes to show that Pies fans will stick together through thick and thin....

Lets show them all at the Hydey tomorrow night and cheer the boys home against the pussies !!!

licca18 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:43 am

Yes i agree with 501cfc and 05bucks and pommie, we are all crazy but at least we are showing support. The rest of you who sit in here going on about i show support blah blah blah, and not go to hydey, start going, see what we all do, have a ball, thats what, win lose or draw we are all together and all barrack for the same club with the same passion im sure. So lets be at the hydey tommorrow and give the catters what for!!!

And it is nice to see everyone having a chat on this topic, but stll lets see if we get a visit from raels??!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: