Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Shite Mike on 3AW tonight???

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie24 

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 1:13 pm
Post subject: Shite Mike on 3AW tonight???Reply with quote

Shite Mike just said Eddie was behaving like a 5 year old kid singing the club song with the players on Sat night.This man is a complete wanker and gets paid for it.
Anyone here got his email address i want to give him a huge payout????

WE WILL RISE IN OUR OWN WAY
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 1:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

MIKE SHITHEAD or whatever name he calls himself is a manufactured person what im trying to say is all he does is look for headlines and im personally getting sick of him.He knows nothing about passion he knows nothing about love for a football club...all he ever gets is an errection over hird and Lloyd.

Dont let this AFL owned puppet worry you he's just pissen in wanker jacksons pocket....hey i just had a thought i bet wanker jackson rang him this morning telling him to make an issue out of it.

Shit we cant be seen to be actually enjoy going too the footy anymore now can we.

I have spken to many people today and from people interstate as well and not all of them collingwood people and all have said the same thing and that was 'that must of been fantastic to be a part of'

and im getting bloody sick and tired of the 'our eddie' bashing
every time i pick up a bloody newspaper.

If i see your ugly mutt on channel nine next year shithead sheehan im goin to bloody spew big time.

Your just a collingwood hating bastard prick.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 4:13 pm

absolutely right Joffa,
Eddie is being persecuted for being to supportive,for getting in their and having a go.
Well stand back Mike Wanker cause you may have to watch passion eminating from the Collingwood army once or twice more this year, and the more it p*sses you off , the more we like it.
By the way this line was actually started by B.Taylor on Sunday, who said that Eddie may have started a riot at Football park, by enjoying the win. What, all I saw were Port people crawling from the ground (hardly a flash point for violence)
So where were you Mike 9 or so years ago when EJ carried on in support of the Vics (we stuck it up em), That was okay was it
!!!!!!!

the prez 

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 4:34 pm

Joffa you'd better let it all fly out now mate cos Shite Mike is already on 9-Sunday Footy Show.Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

GO WOODS

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 11:15 pm

If dork features has his way in banning this kind of celebration, it'll end up like over here where people get suspended for over celebrating. Get a life you woolly jumpered semi literate loser!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2001 10:05 am

Shithead is one of those people who has lost total connection with the game. This kind of passion is what makes Collingwood GREAT!!! Can't handle it? Then stiff shit because we are going to dish it out!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Unwitten Law]-[RATM]- [Rammstein]-[One Dollar Short]-[Linkin Park]-
[(HED)P.E.]-[Frenzal]-[28Days]-[Millencolin]-[Limp]-[Pennywise]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rash 

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2001 11:45 am

The AFL is becoming a joke and unfortunately wankers like Sheahan are backing them up. I think it's great to see the team presidents get amongst the real people in the outer and celebrate. I thought it was good to see Gutnick waving the Melbourne flag with all the supporters and then I read that Melbourne get a 'please explain' letter from the AFL. What a wank. Lets face it. You and I help pay the presidents salary so why not let them get involved with the supporters. Eddie is the most passionate president in the game and gets emotional when we have a win like we all do. Good on him for what he did. All he was doing was thanking the travelling supporters and celebrating with them. Is that a crime?

magpie24 

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2001 1:21 pm

It's not a dumb question i think you are right.
Presidents do it for the love of the club?

WE WILL RISE IN OUR OWN WAY
timagpie 

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2001 2:57 pm

the more i think about it the more i think the af###l are just another branch of the public transport commission the met.
I don't know about you but i feel that the afl are starting to get really jealous of our ed and collingwood in gerneral
i hate the afl more then carlton or any other club nah carlton don't look that bad after all at least their president hates the afl just like ours

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Millane42 

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 5:08 am

The media never say anything negative when other presidents are caught on camera in the after match singing in the dressing rooms with the players. I mean, that's why they are president, because of their passion for their club, and why should eddie be ashamed to be seen singing the song with the players?? Eddie bashing is common as people often refer to him having "his fingers in too many pies" (pardon the pun). That's his business, as long as he puts COLLINGWOOD and their interests first!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: