Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

THE AFL SHOULD GET A LIFE

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
timagpie 

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 6:57 am
Post subject: THE AFL SHOULD GET A LIFEReply with quote

I WAS ASTONISHED TO READ IN THE HERALD SUN LAST WEEK THAT THE AFL HAS SENT A "PLEASE EXPLAIN" TO OUR GREAT COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB FOR BRAD COOPER DANCING TO JIMMY BARNESY ON THE MCG ARENA.
DOES THE AF***L JUST WANT FOOTY DO THEY CAN'T WE PUT ON ANY PRE MATCH ENTERTAINMENT JUST THINK OF A GRAND FINAL WITH OUT IT.
THE MORE I THINK OF THE AFL THE MORE I THINK OF IT AS AN UNPROGRESSVE SECTION OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE.
THE AFL ARE QUITE SIMPLY JEALOUS AT COLLINGWOOD IN THE WAY THEY ARE PROGRESSIVE AND ONCE AGAIN MAKE THE GREAT GAME WHAT IT IS
COLLINGWOOD ARE SHOWING THE WAY IN THE NEW MILLENIUM AND THE AFL CAN'T COME TO TERMS WITH THIS SO TO ARE THE OTHER 15 CLUBS IN THE LEAGUE

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 8:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

The AFL are just jealous! Our pre-grame festivities are a thousand times better than any Grand Final crap they AFL have put on in recent years.

In fact they should let Eddie and Collingwood organise the Grand Final pre-match entertainment this year - we'd blow the roof of the MCG (if there was one!) before the game even started!

GO PIES!

Marg

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 8:53 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Really, I think they just haven't forgiven Brad Cooper for running through the Essendon banner before a match at Victoria Park in 1972, sparking an on-field brawl between the rival Cheer Squads. That was the day that a fire broke out at the Outer end.

**floreat pica**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: