Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A serious question

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2001 4:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY WKB

I know where your comming from brother and am i glad im now with the cheer squad i no longer have to put up with opposition fans in the outer,that guy was prolly lucky i wasnt sitting behind him cause i would have told him to get rooted and then i would of prolly been dragged over the fence by 4 members of the constabulary.

Mate i really feel for you and your mum look it's not easy being a collingwood supporter at the footy we do get victimised not only by the oppsotion wankers but also by security and to some degree the cops i will give you some real life examples...

WHEN IN COLLINGWOOD GEAR

ITS OK TO BE SPAT UPON....apparantly

ITS OK TO BE ASSAULTED....apparantly

ITS NOT OK FOR COLLINGWOOD PEOPLE TO GIVE ONE FINGERED SALUTES....apparantly

ITS NOT OK FOR A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER TO YELL OUT THAT THE UMPIRE IS FULL OF SHIT......apparantly

when there is a heated argument or a bit of bitch slapping at the footy just watch what supporter is jumped onto first by security and police...you got it it's the collingwood supporter.

A couple of weeks ago at the footy not in our section but not far from us i noticed and had good view of a collingwood supporter being continually baited and harrassed this went on for about 15 minutes...This guy had simply had enough and stood to tell the morons giving him shit a piece of his mind all he did was stand up and give it back to them.....he was removed from the ground by the cops.

A couple of years ago when leaving the MCG after being beaten by adelaide in full view of the police i was held by an adelaide supporter and he then proceeded to shove his scarf down my throat......was anything done.....NO

I have seen a collingwood supporter covered in blood from head to toe being set upon by 4 security morons and evicted.

And im sure heaps and heaps of other collingwood supporters have stories to tell it just seems to go on and on.

WKB you and your mum will be greeted with open arms at anytime you want to come and sit with your cheer squad
joffa

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2001 8:13 am

WKB,

Well, it's like this mate. The difference between sitting with the Cheer Squad and sitting with the general public in the outer is this:

When you sit with the general public and you yell and make noise and carry on, you'll have pooncy lawyers to contend with.

When you sit in the cheer squad and you DON'T yell and make noise and carry on, you'll have me to contend with.

Please, by all means, join the cheer squad. And make a point of introducing yourself when you do. But make sure you bring your voice with you ... because we're loud ... and we're proud.

Oh ... and your Mum's welcome too. She must have brought you up OK. You're a Collingwood supporter!!!

See you at the Saints game.

OH WHEN THE PIES
GO MARCHING IN
OH WHEN THE PIES GO MARCHING IN
OH HOW I'D HATE TO BE ST.KILDA
WHEN THE PIES GO MARCHING IN

**floreat pica**

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2001 4:32 pm

quote:
Oh ... and your Mum's welcome too. She must have brought you up OK. You're a Collingwood supporter!!!

Yeh Alf but WKB's a Tottenham supporter too so something went wrong somewhere-LOL!

'I love the great Liverpool FC, 4 times European Champions, 18 times English Champions & very, very lucky winners of the 2001 FA Cup Final'
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2001 6:24 pm

one of the big incentives for joining the cheer squad is to avoid some of the closet fans who turn up in the public reserve and carry on as if they know everything. worse still in sitting in the member's section at the MCG - it's theatregoer central! in the cheer squad you're in passionate, loyal company.

by the way Alf, i was sitting next to you last week (big sideburns, wearing no.16), i'll introduce myself next time. didn't want to get in your way against north, you were on song, working beautifully. keep it up in adelaide!

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2001 4:45 am

Well I did something different for me last week and sat behind the cheer squad for a change and you guys should be congratulated. Very noisy yet very well behaved I thought. The atmosphere was great compared to what I'm use to and to see so many people standing up and abusing King after he decked Burns was quite a site. I thought the guys up the back singing Tarko Tarko Man were quite entertaining too. However I did miss having no roos fans to give lip too.....I think Kent that you were sitting next to the only roo's fan in the ground, they sure are hard to find.

Fradam Wrote This
GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2001 9:35 am

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL DUDE THE COPS HATE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS
ITS QUITE OK FOR THOSE CLOWNS WHO BARRACK FOR RICHMOND THE GROG SQUAD OR WHATEVER THEYRE CALLED TO CARRY ON AND SWEAR AND STUFF BUT YOU DONT SEE THE SECURITY KICK THEM OUT OR TELL THEM OFF
THERES ONE RULE FOR COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS AND ONE RULE FOR EVERYONE ELSE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: