Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

presti

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dallas 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 11:25 am
Post subject: prestiReply with quote

MM has to drop presti for the sake of the team and presti. At the moment we r playing with 21 and presti's confidence will be destroyed if he keeps watching from the bench. Against port we can't take in richo, wakelin and presti as they don't have enough tall forwards.

I@n S 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 9:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't beleave Presti never came on against North. Couldn't MM see that Wakelin was getting in the way of other collingwood defenders? Others were doing it to. But Wakelin stuck out the most. No talk also makes it hard. Not just in the defencive 50 but all over the ground.
Presti should have come on.
I'm still feeling gutted.

magpie24 

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 10:12 am

Give Presti a go at CHF,1 quarter wouldnt hurt.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 4:58 pm

give presti a go fullstop i reckon.

its all well and good leaving him on the pine for 2 whole farking games FOR NOW. but the thing is that wakelin is about 26 or so and presti is only about 23 (cant remember the exact numbers) anyway my point is that what i think will be inevitable is that presti who has heaps of talent for one so young will start thinking hes not getting a fair go and WILL PISS OFF FROM COLLINGWOOD, to be a top defender for some other team and hurt us every time we play em.

ok maybe i might be exaggerating a bit, but %$^£$%^&%%! i think u can all see what my point is. (?)

rash 

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 4:30 am

I agree with you magpie24. Presti played his junior footy as a CHF so why not give him a go when Rocca can't get a sniff (about 5 out of 6 games). We used to do the same thing with Jason McCartney and he would bob up and kick a couple. Give him a chance.

Mich@el Taurus

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 9:25 am

Good points guys. Simon is a player of high quality. I was very impressed at how well he improved last season. I feel leaving him on the bench for two complete games is unacceptable (Malthouse). I wasn't very impressed with our backline against the roos, so I was baffled as to why Presti didn't make an appearance. I challenge Malty to try Prestigiacomo up forward or drop him, make a decision man!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: