Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood's Best Possible Team

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 5:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in our best team i would have Carl Steinfort as the tagger..........this year he has curbed shane crawford and brett ratten........very disciplined player and has a good football brain.....

I wouldnt think Rhys Shaw is in our best team at this stage........Leon Davis isnt quite ready either........They will be ready for next year........

Ideally for us to be at our optimal McKee needs to be in our best team. When McKee plays Josh Fraser can play in the forward line and reak havoc there .....Anthony Rocca should be our full forward with Molloy leading up the ground and busting open packs.......

I believe our policy should be to rotate the younger players throughout the year........ie didak and lonie and adkins etc so as to avoid them burning out and to keep the enthusiasm in the team...........

I think we have developed a bit more depth in our list this year relating to the core players for our team.......

JLC

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: