Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

My impressions of my first game for a while!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 2:20 am
Post subject: My impressions of my first game for a while!!!Reply with quote

It was great to be there. To meet alot of people from the board was fantastic. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. Thank you to Joffa, Mags, Alf, Magpie Gal 19, SS11, JLC, Emma, Kerri, Miss Magpie and everyone there for making my short trip awesome. Some Highlights: Going onto the ground lifting the banner was great, abusing the hell out of King the whole day , watching Alf's rendition of "Every where we go" , Having my ear drums explode when ever Nick Davis got the ball (Magpie gal 19 "GOOO NICKY!!" lol ) Joffa and JLC debating over who gets Elvira lol! Mags hiding from the guy with the tank top lol, and just being there was awesome.
The Lowlight: Sitting with everyone for 5-10 minutes after the game in complete silence and dismay.
Well, thanks again to everyone for making the trip meomerable.

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
SIB4897 Pisces

Moe HS & Karingal HS (Frankston) Old Boy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 2:38 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you had a great time Nick, shame about the result. I hope to follow in your footsteps one day, I've just a little further to travel!

Stephen Ives, Manchester, England, (ex Frankston & Moe, Vic.) Pie 'til I die
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 8:33 am

Nick,

A few years ago I used to have to make an interstate trip (from Adelaide) to watch Collingwood play. And I always found the trip home pretty depressing if we lost. So, I was feeling for you.

I remember looking at you when we were 15 points up and going like winners and thinking, "He's gunna really enjoy the trip home." Then, afterwards I just thought, "It's gunna be a long ride home."

Hell, I even found the tram ride back to to North Fitzroy unbearable. I remember looking out over the city in the fading light thinking how much different it all would have looked if we'd won.

It was great to meet you, Nick. And I hope you make it back again in the near future.

**floreat pica**

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 11:05 am

It was great having you with us nick.

Its so nice to know that passionate one eyed collingwood people like yourself are representing this club far and wide around this country.
We will always have a spare seat for you mate

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 11:42 am

Nick is was fantastic meeting u as u are a fantasitic Guy.

Pitty about the result and hopefully U will come down again and watch the Mighty Pies WIN!!!

Oh Sorry about u'r ears mate. I got a bit too much excited after Nicky's mark and two goels. I wont do it again I promis. lol

NICKY DAVIS KICKS ARSE!!!!!
eMmA 

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 9:22 am

It was cool meeting u Nick
Hope u enjoyed your trip down here and maybe next time when u come down the pies will come out with a win and it will make ur trip home more enjoyable!

-------------------
"gO AnThOnY"...#23

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: