Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Do We Know The Feelin Of Winning? Did WaNkEr CaReY GeT Looke

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieBoy 

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2001 3:05 pm
Post subject: Do We Know The Feelin Of Winning? Did WaNkEr CaReY GeT LookeReply with quote

Did Carey Get Looked After 2day?

How Much Did Nth Melbourne Pay The Goldspink #32 2 Give The Freekicks 2 Carey?

Or Should It Be Do We Know The Feeling Of WINNING??

How Could We Lose 2 The Shittest Side In The Comp?

Why Give "Collingwood" a BAD NAME?

Why Didnt They Try Presty #35 On Someone?

These are Someone of the question Running tho my head ... we should of won all our games by now .. Against the hawks they should of won.. Richmond they lost stupidly .. Essendon we losted but should of won.. and TODAY again "NORTH MELBOURNE" Who are they really? 2 me they r shit .. and the thing i dont understand is we WIN "Carlton" .. why cant we beat "Hawks" "Tigers" "Bombers" and "Kangaroos" ( Who are Kangaroos) no top side .. we made them LOOK good.. and as u can maybe tell i one PiSsEd OFF Collingwood.. and i reckon most u's are.

And Boys Good Luck In The Season 2001. GO PieS!!

REMEMBER:   WE ARE THE BLACK AND WHITE ARMY AND WE SAY GO PIES!!!!! 

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 6:00 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Magpieboy we all felt the hurt after the loss against the ROO'S but the team can only learn from their mistakes. We now have to move on and focus on the Port Adelaide game which WE CAN and WILL win. Be confident in our guys and remain PROUD & PASSIONATE!!!!!!

ALWAYS PROUD AND PASSIONATE - ELVIRA.

ytry4 

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 7:38 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah.. CAREY didnt get looked after, to be honest. He deserved a couple of frees as well. However, the KANGAROOS got good treatment early on in the game, but thats about it, coz the frees awarded were about the same.

One thing I have learnt - NEVER blame umpires for a loss. By the end of the season, what goes around comes around. I remember some games this year where we got treated well by the umps (Essendon game). I dont think umpires really affect the game as much as people think, because ALL teams always get the same treatment over the course of a season.

Go PIES 2001

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: