Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Anyone out there?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fletch 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 7:54 am
Post subject: Anyone out there?Reply with quote

I'm gutted, big time.

"We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!" -Winston Churchill

slaNgman69 

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 4:17 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I know people were saying that the Kangaroos match was going to be the defining game in the context of the season, but this Saturday night looms as the game that will decide whether we make the final 8 or not. A win away to a team who is playing well will boost confidence and give the players a renewed belief that they have what it takes to beat the good teams.

rash 

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 6:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can knock off Port Adelaide in moronsville we deserve to win the flag. I will be happy if we get within 20 points and are competitive for 4 quarters. They are in fine form.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: