Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The football gods can get STUFFED.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 6:31 am
Post subject: The football gods can get STUFFED.Reply with quote

Well im wrecked its been a long long time since i have felt like this...why...why...why....why...why...why cant we ever get the lucky bounce in the dying minutes in a close game that results in a winning goal why...why....why...why....why...why cant those pathetic bastards in white give us a lucky break for once that results in a dramatic win for us

The football gods have never smiled upon us and i wanna know ...why...why...why....why !! ever since our 1990 premiership nothing has gone write for this club at present we are one of the top clubs in the competition and we are being punished !!....Why ????

Why does an ex player when not so long ago we all loved kicks the match winning goal against us THUCKEN WHY !!!

Why are we always kicked in the guts !!

Why are the most passionate loving supporters in this land made to cry more than any other...why !!

There is no such thing as football gods when it comes to our beloved club.

But let me give them{the football gods) another reminder as we go through life after another close defeat our heads may be bloodied but we will always proudly stick together and we will forever acknowledge this club as the GREATEST CLUB IN THE WORLD.

FOR WE ARE ONE BUT WE ARE MANY ...and we kinda like it that way.

So in this one of our darkest hours we have got to remain loyal
we gotta get behind this club now and all be a part of one of the greatest upsets in football history when we take on those pretend port magpie pussies at moron park next sunday night.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD FOR EVER.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

biodave 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 7:25 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

im with you Joffa. C'mon pies, LIFT!

bless their courageous hearts

Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 8:02 am

I've got a good feeling about this weekend's match - they're due for a loss, and we should be ready to bounce back after our unexpected loss.
BTW the sign of a good umpire is that you don't really notice them - so why was I jumping up and down the entire bloody game abusing them? They were absolutely shocking (and, remember, don't touch WANKAREY)!!!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 8:21 am

Joffa, I saw you looking completely shattered at the end of that match. I wanted to say something, but what can you say at a time like that?

Don't worry about Sav getting the winning goal. That was just an accident that he happened to be there to kick it. I'm really glad he doesn't play for us.

When all is said and done we are not too badly placed. 3-4 isn't too bad considering the tough draw. If yesterday's game had been played in Round 1, before we realised how piss-weak the Kangaroos are, we would have been commending ourselves on a gallant defeat. Don't worry, the Kangaroos will NEVER beat us again ... not in our lifetime anyway. They are going down and we are going up.

Next week is a very tough assignment ... but it's not unwinnable. Port are an arrogant pack of bastards and they might just take us a bit lightly. You never know. But even if we lose again, 3-5 is hardly the end of the world. there are still a few of the struggling teams that we haven't played yet. So expect our win-loss ratio to improve soon. Not that I'm actually going to tip us, of course.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to going to Adelaide to show those cardboard cut-out supporters a bit of passion. And I'm especially looking forward to our little parade through the city.

Nudge, nudge ... wink, wink ... say no more.

**floreat pica**

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 8:28 am

I haven't been that close to crying in a very long time...
Shattering....
Crushed by an ex player, ouch!

_-~`*#24-GO TARKS*`~-_
--------------------------
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 8:44 am

definently one of the more sickening losses i've seen. and to think the atmosphere in the cheer squad was so brilliant at about the 15-minute mark. and we all thought ant had kicked that goal!
i have to say, i thought the cheer squad's performance towards the end of the third quarter was fantastic. especially the frenzy of abuse we threw at david king. it was great stuff.

ed healey 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 9:15 am

What is it about a black and white jumper that makes a player a bad shot for goal????
If someone could solve that mystery,we would never lose again.
If we had got Lockett when the board blocked it,would the black and white strip have robbed him of his kicking ability?
History says yes.
Its a proven disease with no cure known to man.
Oh how painful it has been over the years to see Sav miss easy shots,and Ant now too.and lots of others miss unmissable goals under no pressure.
Is it coaching?Is it skill lacking?or is it the GODS of football
playing their little games with us each week.
All said and done tho,north showed how a lesser side with total commitment can beat a better side with a bit of lair in them.
To be honest players like king sucked our young blokes in at the end and How did king get a free in the last minute?????????
What was it for???????????//
They even sucked in the GODS.
Primus will play rope a dope with McKee next week and that will make it a huge task,but its not impossible
gopies

I@n S 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 9:33 am

Well sitting there at Colonial Stadium. I felt depressed before the game even started. It’s a depressing stadium and I think it gets to the players too. Having the roof closed when it’s a great day is pathetic. Having it closed when it’s a bad day is pathetic. !!!!!!!IT’S A WINTER SPORT AFL!!!!!!!!!! NO BLOODY ROOF DAMN IT. It doesn’t surprise me that wimps like Bulldogs, Saint Kilda and Essendon want the stadium cause they're pussys who are frightened of the Rain. The view and the soft padded seats where the only good thing about where I was sitting.
Oh and goodbye North you umpire wanking team (suffer in ya
jocks)

GO PIES

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 10:02 am

The ONLY GOD in football is Collingwood:

Collingwood makes and breaks its own destiny, it is upto us which direction we go. Right now we are on the right path. I was very dissapointed about yesterday, but all is not lost, we are and shoul have beaten North...North lifted for the occasion and unfortunately things didn't go our way. Time to look forward!

eMmA 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 10:19 am

It was the most heart crashing game i can recall seeing even worse then the adelaide game a couple years ago when Rupert Betheras marked the ball in the square and the umpire took it off him in the dying moments of the game BUT yesterday against the roos absolutely tore my heart to pieces when a former pie kicked the winning goal for his new team and his younger brother who is still a pie missed a goal which would have given us a collingwood victory...i had to hold the tears back when the siren went.

I never knew until now how much a game of football could hurt!

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 10:36 am

Agreed Emma,
I will never forget the silence in the cheer squad after the game as we all just sat there contemplating. It was a long long trip home to Brisbane!

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
Big poppa pump 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 12:22 pm

DEVESTATED / GUTTED......
I have not felt this bad in along time , when that siren sounded it was like a gun shot through my heart.
If that wasn't bad enough , seeing the CARLSCUM supporters smirking as we stopped at Richmond Station topped off my day.
All last night and today i have gone through the "IF ONLY'S"
I still can't believe it .

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 12:47 pm

24 hours later - I'm still devastated
that's all I can say........

Collingwood Forever !
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
Rhain07 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 2:11 pm

Well, These moments happen to every club. We just need to get our minds of this unlucky game and concentrate on the next. I would have rather this happened against a team like the Kangaroos than a arrogant, rich, drunk, drugged up and pathetic Carlton or Essendon. I need to say though, I was lying on my bed listening to the dying minutes and i thought i was going to have a heart attack my heart was beating that fast. When Anthony marked it 30 out I thought this was made for us and then... he missed. I was devastated. I am glad this wasn't a grand final or a form of finals match or i don't know what i would have done.

Keep on chanting!!!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 2:24 pm

why! we had that lucky bounce we had the mark then we got THE POINT, AHHHHHH!!!!!
f*ckin hell its soooo frustrating watching them f*ck around, miss EASY GOALS, and the worst bit is watching the wankaroos hold up the ball while the clock ticks down, %$^£$%^&%% it shits me!! it wrecks the game when they do that.
then about 3 hours later when im getting over it, i have some smartass wanka supporters being "funny" in safeway, ahhhh get f*cked the lot of u's!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: