Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What can we do?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slaNgman69 

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2001 1:46 pm
Post subject: What can we do?Reply with quote

I'm sick of this honourable loss crap. We have to win more of these close games to be taken seriously. Talk about loosing your hair, Shannon Grant on the boundry line...Goal, fast forward 5 minutes, A. Rocca 25 out on barely an angle...behind. If you can't score from that close, you don't deserve to win. Yeah I know he played well last week, but that is exactly that, last week. The defence played well again, forwards had their moments and we got beaten in the middle especially in ruck clearances. MM needs to figure out what he's doing with Presti. Either Willi or give him game time. We can't always play with 21 players.

They need to show composure and stop getting ahead of themselves when the game looks won. It ain't over till the final siren.

OutKast 

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2001 1:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't have put it better myself.
Throw in that dud McKee spending most of the game on the bench and we only have 20 players.
Luck wasn't on our side though today. It took North two 70 metere torps, a snap on the boundary, and about 3 55 metre goals under pressure to keep them in the game. How often are teams gonna come up with that shit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: