Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

who let the poodles out

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 2:22 am
Post subject: who let the poodles outReply with quote

ROFLMFAO...Who is still crappin themselves with fear over that computerised poodle flashin on the scoreboard every time the cha wa wa's got a goal...LOL and was it subliminal or what but every time i saw WOOF WOOF WOOF i just thought of CHOOF CHOOF CHOOF.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 4:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Joffa, LOVE the Golden Wig you wore @ Saturday night's game! LOL!

I cant get over the third quater, the goals just kept rolling in... Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang......That was the most exciting display of football I've seen in years!!!! All I wish for now is to RIP those PATHETIC TIGERS in half on Friday night!!
GO PIES!!!!!!!!!

Elvira - Women Of The Darkness......................

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 4:32 am

Gosh what is it with you Elvira i go all warm reading your posts and still you see me and still you dont come over with a beer and a bucket of chips...LOL and i did notice Elvira you had a lot of bangs in your previous post and well being a bang fan i only counted 8 could you please give us another two bangs..LOL to set that very important record straight thanks hun xxx

we will kick tiger ass dont you worry!!!!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 4:35 am

Ooops i counted only 7 bangs so u owe me another bang LOL Elvira...LOL and why dont you come into chat tonite myself and JLC would love to talk to you just to add to your mysteriusness

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:21 am

BANG BANG BANG.............There you go Joffa!! That makes it 10!

Hey, I could not hear anyone shouting BANG when Bucks kicked the footy?????????????? Where's that idea gone then???? Come on Joffa, start this "BANG" for BUCKS!!! I'm quite sure that if the cheer squad start it we all will follow on!!!

Might come on @ 9.00pm if I get a chance, I make no promises though!!!!

What's happened to your coat - made in italy???

Elvira - women of the darkness

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:22 am

Hey, I could not hear anyone shouting BANG when Bucks kicked the footy?????????????? Where's that idea gone then???? Come on Joffa, start this "BANG" for BUCKS!!! I'm quite sure that if the cheer squad start it we all will follow on!!!

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:23 am

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2001 4:09 am

JOFFA?????????????????????????????????????????????

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2001 4:10 pm

I hear you sweetness but what was the question again ?

Come and tell joffa all ok.

Are you goin tomorra nite hun ?

Will i get my beer and chips do you think ?

So many questions and so little answers ??????????

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2001 4:52 am

You ask am I going to the game?????? What sort of a question is that???? OF COURSE, I wouldnt miss it for the world!!!!!!!!!

Who know's I might see you again!!! I'll let you know on Monday....

Umm, what's happened to the famous coat, MADE IN ITALY?????????

Elvira...The Mystery continues............

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2001 7:52 am

Well hi hun, well the 'coat made in italy' isnt that far away from it's first 2001 appearance it's bloody freezin out there.

Not when i read your posts though ?

If we pass each other tonite sweetness can you give me a wink just so i know its you. or if ya wanna come over and hug me to death...LOL i dont mind oh but hang on 'the public image thing'just wink will be better..LOL again.
I think we will win hun do you ?
And as im not workin tonite can i expect to see a reply from you after tonites game i wonder!
And yes your mystery does continue but why ???

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2001 2:42 pm

Wellllllll, Let me tell you I'm not very Happy with last nights performance!!!! AT ALL!!!!

I was sooooooo pissed off with all those PATHETIC, MISERABLE,YOBBO Richmond supporters as they were getting so cocky!! They win a few games and all jump on the F...... Band Wagon!! Wait till they start to loose a few games and we will then see those PATHETIC supporters rattling their cans for money out on Punt Rd!!! HAHAHAHHAH!

Anyway, OUR MAGNIFICENT COLLINGWOOD FC has to just move on after this loss and only IMPROVE!!!!! RIGHT????

Umm I did see you although you wernt close to where I was sitting....You even had the BLACK Beanie on!! LOL!!!!

ELVIRA..............THE MYSTERY WILL CONTINUE..........

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 21 April 2001).]
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2001 3:20 pm

ELVIRA

Hun someone last night impersonated you thats why i gave them a ciggy cause i thought it was you

now im devastated

I think in future to save this happening again when you see me you should come up and give me a kiss....LOL

But it was good how the boys came back so hard late in the game and one feels with a bit of luck maybe we could of won.
But now we move on to the anzac clash and we all wish the boys well lets stick it up them bomber pricks on and off the field.
COLLINGWOOD 4 EVER !!

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2001 7:51 am

Yes, we sure did come back in the last quarter which shows those young boys have a lot of GUTS!!!!!! I think the boys were rattled after Molloy's 'SOFT' Report!!!!!But that is when they should all get fired up and go on to win the game!!!!!

LOL how funny is that for someone to impersonate me - ELVIRA!!!!! hahahahhaha ...

Well Joff, I look forward to Wednesday's match against Essendon and hope the pies win....Who know's I might even bump into you!!!!!!!!!

GO THE MAGGIES!!!
ALWAYS PROUD AND PASSIONATE - ELVIRA.

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 23 April 2001).]
Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2001 8:05 am

Mags, I tell you now that this IS NOT THE WORK OF JLC.....I promise you!!!!!!

Always Proud And Passionate - ELVIRA........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: