Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

FA Cup.....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:23 pm
Post subject: FA Cup.....Reply with quote

I suppose our spurs fans wont be feeling to great about it, but a pretty amazing win by the Mancs....hopefully the lions will get the chance to stuff Telford if the weather ever improves here!

Also good to see boro beat arsenal in carling cup, gives other teams a chance at some silverware!
LondonPIE Pisces

Come and join the Putney Magpies BARFL team

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Not happy LD not happy at all. Was there last night and the second half was shocking. They had 10 men TEN for god sake how can a premier league side throw away a 3 goal lead like that it is shocking.
I am and always will be a Spurs supporter but last night was abysmal our defence just caved in Sad

But yeah on an up note the gooners got kicked out of the carling cup hurray!!!!!! Smile

GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:51 pm

yeah what do you have to say about that creedy?
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:52 pm

Rupes you sound like a 10 year old schoolboy! Bloody turks! Go Latvia!

No pathetic, we came out in the second half and thought we just had to kick the ball around for a while. Oh well its only the Fa Cup, if it was the league i would be in shambles! We would have only gone on to get done by the glory seekers next week anyway so its for the better.

The one good thing about the game was to see Christian Ziege back and scoring one of his great free kick goals. I think any supporter of Soccer would think its great to see that bloke back with what he has had to put up with in the last year.

And Pleat what a cock! Postiga goes off and he brings Poyet on! Dickhead!

Cant wait to see Defoe on the pitch with a a spurs shirt on, and then King Kanoute will be back soon as well.

OH Yes mr Turk we Defoe as well now to go with Keane and Kanoute and you have the 2 most overated strikers in the comp!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
woe_is_me Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:00 am

creedymagpie wrote:
We would have only gone on to get done by the glory seekers next week anyway so its for the better.

Damn, you stole my line of thinking Creedy!! Smile

Anyway, I take offence to the term "glory seekers", surely it should be "glory achievers" or "glory succeeders"????

I mean, while we do indeed seek it - we get it!!!! Razz

Glory, Glory, Man United!!!
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:47 pm

So are you glory seekers on top of the ladder on top at the moment?

If not you have to put up with glory seeker!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:23 pm

to borrow joffas words creedy
up your arse and sideways
fancy being 3 goals up and with the other team down to 10 men losing 4-3
i hear port power and spurs are sister clubs cause they both know how to choke
and by the way moron turkey finished 3rd at the 2002 world cup
england didnt even get passed the quarter finals so stick that in your pipe and smoke it,and you coudnt even beat macedonia at home
you know absolute f.a about soccer
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:10 pm

What do you have that is it?
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:44 pm

I love your fiesty attitude!

I know spurs choked but you see the thing is that i have been supporting spurs so long that these things are not surprising! They happen all the time for us! Look mate you guys can win it this year but you will still be behind us on fa cup victories and dont bring up league victories because i know you are thinking about it!

Turkey may have come 3rd but who did you have to beat to get there? yes no one! You know as well as i do that the winner of the brazil- england game was going to split the winner.

And hey go Latvia! dont look to the past!
GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:36 pm

all i can say is clubs like spurs will amount to nothing cause apart from the carling cup which is a mickey mouse trophy they will never win anything All thier aims will be so ensure premier league survival
by the way hows sol cambell going?he moved from a club to with no ambitions to arsenal where he has winners medallions in his house spurs cantseem to hang on to their talent like campbell,gascoine and sheringham?beasly i think your one of these guys who in the last 5-7yearshave jumped on the premier league bandwagon now that it gets a lot of attention in australia.As for turkey losing to latvia well thats the way it goes if you take a team lightly and i dont care what sport it is you will lose.you yourself as a collingwood supporter only need to look at the 03 gf to know that.So turkey didnt beat anyway good at the world cup
gee didnt senegal beat the world champs france in the first game?
And at least our coach is home grown
Sven goran ericksonn gee thats about as english as an jar of vegimite
isnt there anyone good enough in england to coach the national side?
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:22 pm

Trankes! This all started as a bit of banter now i think your clutching at straws, giving abuse and talking crap!

GO RUPERT 10 wrote:
all i can say is clubs like spurs will amount to nothing cause apart from the carling cup which is a mickey mouse trophy they will never win anything All thier aims will be so ensure premier league survival

What have Liverpool done recently? except for Winning that FA Cup final against the Scum, you have done nothing! You are a second string side like us now but the thing is that you guys and Spurs are both big clubs with massive support and great facilities, we should be doing better than the Gooners as our home ground is far superior, we have better facilities and have better support. I cant speak of a a reason why we are always midrange, except for bad choices in players and Managers over the last 10 years! The problem with your quote here is that you are only thinking of this season! Last Christmas we were 6th and playing brilliant FOOTBALL, but injuries to Keane, Ziege, Redknapp and Sheringham hurt the side badly!

Quote:
by the way hows sol cambell going?he moved from a club to with no ambitions to arsenal where he has winners medallions in his house spurs cantseem to hang on to their talent like campbell,gascoine and sheringham?

As far as im concerned he can go and get ####! I would not go and throw stones, i just think a few players might just leave Anfield soon!

Trankes wrote:
As for turkey losing to latvia well thats the way it goes if you take a team lightly and i dont care what sport it is you will lose.?

So why bring up the Macedonia game then?

trankes wrote:
i think your one of these guys who in the last 5-7yearshave jumped on the premier league bandwagon now that it gets a lot of attention in australia.

This is what really pissed me off! How dare you!

Im not the one who supports one of the big 4 sides in Australia! Mate remember that i was born in England, to a Father who's family are all Spurs! forget my mums Fulham background!

If i was jumping on bandwagons i would jump on the Mancs, Scum, Chelsea or LIVERPOOL! like every other bandwagoner does in this country. How F###ing dare you.

I would like to see you love your team as much as i do and start a supporters club in your City!

No you dont!

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:31 pm

See your the one who knows nothing about Spurs!

We are one of the top 15 teams in the world in Wealth even though the only thing we have won in the last few years is the League cup!

Spurs are not like your Blackburns, Southampton etc we are a very big club and yes survival is there for everybody but you forget that yes spurs have had difficulties the last 10 years but so has Collingwood but Collingwood still remains the biggest team in support and wealth.
GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:38 pm

well christian ok fair enough about the bit about you coming from an engish background
but you started all this when you tried to embarress me at the charles dicken in front of everyone
i came there cause i know all you guys from the footy
give me my dues at least i came and at least i had the guts to show up with a liverpool top and i was a good sport by shaking all the spurs fans hands
lets face it
were both shit
and if we dont spend money like chelsea or man u
its gonna be a 2-3 team comp and the rest can play for 4th
truce beasly?
no hard feelings
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:42 pm

How about that. You think you could maybe like rephrase that?
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:19 pm

Mate im hardly going to piss you off as a mate because of this (although the bandwagoner comment was hurtful).

And i hardly thought that we embarassed you in the pub, but you see we always hang shit on the other supporters and usually there are more than 1 (shows that when liverpool are cold so are the suporters), but it was good to have you there and we want you to turn up for the Spurs- Leicester game in 2 weeks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6   

Jump to: