Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Warne First To 500 Wicket/50,000 Fags Record

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:54 am
Post subject: Warne First To 500 Wicket/50,000 Fags RecordReply with quote

Shane Warne is celebrating becoming the first Test cricketer ever to pass the 500 wicket/50,000 cigarette mark.

Warney celebrated taking his 500th wicket, against Sri Lanka on Friday, with a well-earned fag after play.

"Now for the one remaining goal," he said to thebladder.com. "If I can be the first Test player to complete the 500 wicket, 50,000 fag and 500 virgins trifecta, I can retire in peace.

“Let’s face it, if possible, I’d love to get to 600 wickets, 100,000 fags and 1000 virgins. I don’t think it’s out of the question if I can play for another two years, smoke like a chimney and keep my new ‘buff’ physique, which the ladies love.”

Indian all-rounder Kapil Dev, with 434 wickets, 49,523 cigarettes and 433 virgins, is the closest to Warne's achievement, although Pakistan's Imran Khan managed 362 wickets to go with his 39,999 cigarettes and 534 virgins.

The world record holder for total Test wickets, West Indian legend Courtney Walsh, could only manage 14,322 cigarettes and 322 virgins to go with his 519 wickets.

The man who would appear the only challenger to Warne, Sri Lankan rival Muttiah Muralitharan, finished the First Test in the current Sri Lankan tour with 494 Test wickets, 42,713 cigarettes and zero virgins. Muttiah lives with his mother and father in Kandy.

(Courtesy www.thebladder.com)

Hooked
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:13 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Not even mildly humourous, this one.

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: