Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Where should A Rocca play?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spongo 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 3:58 am
Post subject: Where should A Rocca play?Reply with quote

I remember a few years ago when we played North that Anthony played CHB and absolutely massacred Captain Kanga. He doesn't seem to know where to run to or what to do in the forward line against any type of substantial oppositon. So why not play him as a CHB who could bomb it from the DEF 50 to twenty metres out?

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 4:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that he might be playing at CHF in Williamstown today.

Juzzy 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 5:43 am

Spongo i agree, Pebbles is to good a player not to have in the team. Sure he was hopless last week and didnt get a kick and his pre season has been far from eye catching but that being said it's not like we have a million quality big men to pick from down at pie park at the moment

a little birdy told me that it might have something to do with a interview Pebbles did early in the week when he kept on saying that sure he didnt play a great game last week and he was just looking foward to getting out playing his 100th this week and having a good game for the pies, maybe the club just wanted to remeined him that he was not a walk of start in the team?

well i found that little story intresting *lol*

How can i feel so much love for one thing (Collingwood) but feel so much hate for another (Carlton)

[This message has been edited by Juzzy (edited 07 April 2001).]

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 6:18 am

He was MUCH more impressive when he played CHB, rather than CHF.

When he returns to the side ... IF he returns to the side ... he should be played as a defender. ALWAYS.

**floreat pica**

Spongo 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 7:17 am

I agree that we don't have a lot of big men to pick, juzzy, but we have got a few kids we could play in the forward line. Stone, Cloke, even if we put Clement up forward and Pebbles down back. We need a third tall marking option because both Tarrant and Molloy tend to go too far up the field to get their kicks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: