Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies vs Freo

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2001 3:12 pm
Post subject: Pies vs FreoReply with quote

So how does everyone think we will go? I didn't see the performance that fremantle put up so I'm not too sure how we will go, I'm going into the game pretty confident though, the game on the weekend showed good signs, Molloy is a champion and Lonie... what a legend he's gunna be.
Considering our best players weren't on top form I think we played pretty well up to the very end and if our kicking improves even marginally I think we should do pretty good.
Hopefully we'll get on top of freo....damn it'd hurt if we didn't....ouch.
Lets go magpies!!!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2001 6:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely post Jak and i think it will be an easy win im tippen the pies to win by 79 points!!!!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Broadie 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 7:18 am

Well, here's the irony of ironies: I'll be in Fremantle next Saturday!!!

Already told Mrs Broadie that I'll be trying to find a pub to wear the B & W to for watching the game...and taking a few bodyguards, from what I hear about Freo.

I honestly think we should comfortably win, but definitely treat this as a "danger game" after the way last year's fixture went.

I know Joffa & co will easily make up for my lack of noise/presence while I try to let the people of Freo know what Collingwood is really all about...and live to tell the tale.

Broadie
PaulF 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2001 12:25 pm

I think we should win and we will, but I'd be more confident if it was played at the G than at Colonial, Freo won a few times at CS last year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: