Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies vs Hawks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 1:55 pm
Post subject: Pies vs HawksReply with quote

Doesnt take long too remember how much losing gives me the sh..s.
As much as it burns me up Im trying to look at the positives, those being the work by Malloy, The impressive around the ground work by big Josh, and the poise of Lonie (weekly Norwich for him). However Anthony failed to stand up when we really needed him, and when you go down by less than a goal THAT WAS THE DIFFERENCE.
Thoughts ???

JBJ 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 5:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Had much the same thoughts as you afisher, especially about Rocca. Despite dirty tactics by the Hawks, Molloy played a great game, very gutsy. Thought Tarkyn played well also. There were many positives for the game and hopefully - no, I know - we'll come out firing next Saturday night against Fremantle....Rocca's 100th game, let's hope he puts a little more oomph into it...

JBJ
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 7:18 pm

my thoughts ....***in beautiful day for footy and nice to be united with our Magpie family again for another year BUT unfortunately the umpires spoilt much of the game no excuse but Pies

defintaly Lonie and Molloy r somethin special and yes i was thinkin weekly rising star for him too!

and too the Hawthorn fags.....u sh!t n piss bastards will die next time u step in Magpie territory down the Ponny stand end u hear!!!! GRRRH!

roll on Fremantle faggots!

Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 7:37 pm

Anthony was bloody useless today. Bucks showed great faith in him when he chipped to him in front of us in the southern stand.
He totally fluffed it, the defence came but he had clear hands on the ball before they arrived. Result? Ball cleared.
You're probably talking about his miss from 30 out 0n a small angle, yep missed a sitter from close in as usual, still he was not on his own in regards missing easy shots.
Opportunities at goal are hard fought, It's a real pity that we did not take the full advantage of what was a very encouraging day.
-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising

Juzzy 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 8:15 am

Well folks it was good that the boys showed the guts to fight back and not give up!
but when we have 6 more scoring shots and lose by 4 points well we can only blame ourselves
well atleast we should kick freo's kyba next week!
o and just a little tip
dont go out untill 8 the night b4 the first game
i was nearly falling asleep at half time
*lol*

How can i feel so much love for one thing (Collingwood) but feel so much hate for another (Carlton)

the s man 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 2:14 pm

Another pat on the back for Rocca. Can someone at the club please tell him to chase the player with the ball and not seek out and run into the player who is trying to shepherd him and protect his team mate. He was absolutely hopeless and should go play for Williamstown for a couple of weeks until he learns how to get a kick and make half an effort. Play a kid, at least they will bust their guts for the club and bleed black and white and not rely on their overrated ability to get them anywhere.

Now that I have got that out of the system kudos to Lonie, Rintoul, Fraser and Molloy and those thousands of Collingwood flags that waved when the theme song was played. Us fans still need to increase the noise when we are behind or in front, but it is only early days yet and we should be able to drown out the Freo suppporters who we can count on our hands next week.

PieGirl_2 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 2:25 pm

Well the game was a bit shit, we made a good come back though, but we really shoulda won, but there were some bloddy good fights out on the field and in the stands...lol
Went to the basketball after the footy to see Titans V 36'ers and that was pretty cool Titans won for anyone who gives a rats....

~*~ Go Chippa ~*~

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 2:31 pm

yeah lonie is gonna be alright!
hey, did tazza get held near our goals at some point and not get a free cos i was listening 2 the radio and the commentators were raving on about it, or was it just exaggerated shit like normal?

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 3:46 pm

ACE, the titans won...very nice!!

Anthony played an absolute shocker, its about time he got off his ass and put his heart into it. Anthony, you have what it takes man..USE IT!!!!

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 01 April 2001).]
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 5:07 pm

I don't think Anthony Rocca has played a decent game since he got reported and suspended against the Bulldogs in Round 5 last year. Prior to that he was on target to win the Copeland. It's as if he's been shit scared of getting reported ever since. When he plays with a bit of mongrel in him he's a match-winner. When he's the least bit tentative he's a waste of space.

**floreat pica**

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 5:39 pm

You hit the nail right on the head about Rocca Alf......
He better wake up to himself or he'll be farmed out like his brother...... or maybe that's what he wants cause he sure isnt
showing any signs of really trying for us........

BE LOUD......BE PROUD

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2001 6:37 am

i think the both of them have been overrated for too long. Its only the Rocca name ppl worship. Sure Anthony has saved the odd one or 2 games (like in Sydeny that time) but i dont think that makes up for his mistakes we see very often. I think hes got the shits with Collingwood now coz of Sav.

rash 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2001 6:57 am

Only a few words to say.

Out A. Rocca In D. Baynes

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2001 7:16 am

IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE FOOTY BACK AND DESPITE COLLINGWOODS LOSS AND THE LOSS OF MY VOICE I SURVIVED.

I AGREE ANTHONY ROCCA HAD A QUIET GAME. I WOULDNT DROP HIM THOUGH AS IT WAS ONLY THE FIRST GAME OF THE YEAR. I WOULD EITHER PLAY HIM AT FULL FORWARD FOR A WHOLE GAME OR AT CENTRE HALF BACK.
I WOULD BRING BACK NEON LEON DAVIS AS WE ARE CRYING OUT FOR A CRUMBER AROUND GOALS. I WOULD HAVE BETHERAS PLAYING ON BALL.
ALAN DIDAK ALSO SHOULD BE IN THE TEAM. HE HAS A NATURAL FLAIR AND IS A GREAT KICK. NICK DAVIS WILL ALSO PROVIDE A BETTER BALANCE IN OUR FORWARD LINE

ALL WEEK I HAD BEEN HEARING HOW HAWTHORN IS A TOP FOUR SIDE AND WE ARE MEANT TO BE CRAP. YET HAWTHORN HAD THERE BEST TEAM LINING UP ON SATURDAY AND ONLY JUST FELL OVER THE LINE. I BELIEVE THERE IS SCOPE FOR SO MUCH MORE IMPROVEMENT IN OUR TEAM.

I BELIEVE THIS WEEK OUR SEASON ON THE LINE. IF CANNOT BEAT FREMANTLE IN MELBOURNE THEN WE ARE GOING NO WHERE FAST THIS YEAR.

THE SCREAM MASK LOOKED CRAZY JOFFA. THATS A DEFINATE WINNER. JUST ONE THING DONT WEAR IT TO A 7-11 STORE.........LOL AS YOUR MANAGER IT WOULDNT BE GOOD PUBLICITY.

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2001 3:44 pm

my dad told me that b4 it was mentioned that anthony rocca had a virus, so maybe thats why he didnt play well.
scream masks really piss off the carlton supporters joffa, well it did last year when i had one on anyway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: