Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Answer a question, Ask Another

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in theory flirting makes you feel more attractive, sexy and playful which could be to your partner's advantage.

..not that i'd know Wink

Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:35 pm

Bucks5 wrote:
Why are guys such jerks/chicks up themselves? The simple answer is that you are choosing the wrong ones.

JJJ - You must be the exception to the rule, most chicks I know want to dominate the conversation and do not allow the guy to get a word in. Clearly the guys you have met have been browbeaten into staying quiet, lol.

My question - Do women have a 6th sense to detect when guys are checking out their asses? I swear if I am walking behind a chick she will either hike up her jeans/pants/trousers or pull down her top to cover up.... without fail.

ditto.
JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:06 am

I think it's ok to flirt as long as it's not with deadly intent, if you know what I mean. A harmless flirt is just that.

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:53 pm

yeah i don't mind a little harmless flirt - it re-affirms the fact that you're attractive to people other than your partner. It's good for the ego, if nothing else. It's when it turns into something more that you've got to be careful.

My question...

Why do men think all women fall under the same stereotype, eg they all love shoes, they talk too much, they nag, they don't like sports (except to perve?)

Bucks5 Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:11 pm

Because it is true for most women but you left out that they love to shop from your list, lol.
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:05 pm

yeah well I was going to say that, but hey, I like to shop! If it's for a special occasion like a wedding or something, otherwise I tend to get in, get what I'm after and get out. I think I'm wired like a guy!
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:25 pm

Bucks5 wrote:
My question - Do women have a 6th sense to detect when guys are checking out their asses? I swear if I am walking behind a chick she will either hike up her jeans/pants/trousers or pull down her top to cover up.... without fail.

lol, perhaps it's just that all girls just assume that anyone walking behind them is probably checking out their arse Laughing

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:56 pm

mel_kay39 wrote:
yeah i don't mind a little harmless flirt - it re-affirms the fact that you're attractive to people other than your partner. It's good for the ego, if nothing else. It's when it turns into something more that you've got to be careful.

My question...

Why do men think all women fall under the same stereotype, eg they all love shoes, they talk too much, they nag, they don't like sports (except to perve?)

because 9 times out of ten it's true. though i did have one partner who did all of that but loved watching sporting events for the sport. it's a hard road to hoe to find a sheila who is the perfect bloke.

on first dates, do you go dutch or shout the other person?

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:10 pm

yes, i'm somewhat astounded yet intrigued. Shocked
Bucks5 Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:16 pm

Ash, I would base my decision on how long the travel time was rather than distance.

For example, if it is a straight simple train ride for 45minutes then I would consider the job. If it was going to take longer than an hour each way and involved relying on multiple buses to connect as well as a train, I wouldn't do it (unless the wages made it worthwhile).

Magpie Girl Leo

Daisy, my Collingwood supporting birdy....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:21 am

Question:
Public Displays of Affection..... yes or no? Is there a limit with what couples should do in public? Confused

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:30 pm

Yeah Ash I'd take it because if it's exactly what you're after and you're not happy where you are, then it might be worth the travel. It just might mean that you have to get up earlier in the morning. For an extra six grand a year I'd be taking it!

To answer the question... Considering that the first night my bf and I got together some fourteen years ago we spent the whole night stuck to each other's face, I have no problem with the odd PDA. It just depends on the time and place, really. In a nightclub or bar, yeah. In the bank or on a bus, no. And leave the heavy petting for when you're alone! There might be children present!

JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Magpie Girl wrote:
Question:
Public Displays of Affection..... yes or no? Is there a limit with what couples should do in public? Confused

I vote absolutely no! It's disgusting. And you know what, doesn't matter if you're straight or gay, take it home. A peck on the cheek or lips ok, holding hands ok, a cuddle here and there ok. But pashing, groping, hands in eachothers pockets, please... Have some decency. I'm really firm on that - I'm one of those people who yells out "Get a room you pigs" Ew.

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
Magpie Girl Leo

Daisy, my Collingwood supporting birdy....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:06 pm

Pretty much totally agree with you Jac.
I don't mind seeing the little things but sometimes people take it too far.
The other day I was on the tilt train & there was this couple in the sets diagonally infront of us. I looked over, just watching them because they were looking a bit sus. They began looking behind them to make sure the people behind weren't paying attention, then just went for it. Nothing to over the top but just kept pashing & pashing & pashing.
My younger sister looked at them, then me & we just giggled at them because.... urgh.... I felt like telling them to get a room, but didn't want to embarrass them.... Razz They stopped eventually.

One of my biggest hates when it come to PDAs is kids pashing in the school yard. One of my friends once had a comp while she was dating this guy to see how long they could pash for.... I was almost sick! ewww.... Then everyone just yells at them to get a room when ayone does something like that.
Hehehehe..... young love..... Razz Very Happy

Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:16 pm

i was at a shopping centre like 3 days ago. there was this 1 couple i reckon bout 16. they starting talking as u do being bf/gf. then came the kiss on cheek then next minute the chick stood up and was in between the guys legs as he was sitting down then came the pashing then next minute the chick starts lifting her leg up the side of him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15   

Jump to: