Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Eddie Interviewed on Grandstand - recommended listening

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 8:14 am
Post subject: Eddie Interviewed on Grandstand - recommended listeningReply with quote

Eddie was interviewed before the game on Grandstand yesterday and was in fine style. "Caro" is Caroline Wilson.

The files containing the answers to the following questions are in RealAudio format, to hear them click on 'streaming' or 'download'. If you choose 'streaming' your RealAudio player will play the file directly from the net. If there is too much traffic and you suffer frequent pauses, choose 'download' and your RealAudio player will download the entire file before playing it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Nine will be looking to transform the way in which football is presented on television screens... Can you achieve it with a game that has been covered on commercial television for such a long time? - streaming | download

I don't see how the Collingwood President can become the public face of football. - streaming | download

How much room for growth in the television rights balloon is there now that Channel 9 and the consortium have come in with this big outcome? - streaming | download

I've told you I think the Tipstar thing was unfortunate, I don't know if all the other Club presidents were consulted before you and the AFL joined forces on that one. - streaming | download

Can I ask you about this letter that the Collingwood Footy Club wrote to the AFL this week? - streaming | download

Will the Club still have an input into the fixturing next year Eddie? - streaming | download

What would be an acceptable finish for the Maggies this year? - streaming | download

You're not bored with it, this game? - streaming | download

You use some robust language... Is that just your form of imagery? - streaming | download

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 01 April 2001).]
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 12:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard part of this interview. Eddie got really stuck into her, he did well.

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 6:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mike, rivetting listening..........

I'm so glad Eddie gave that female dog what for........

I can't stand that stupid bitch..... never have.....never will.....

BE LOUD.......BE PROUD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: