Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

community TV

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rash 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2001 1:00 pm
Post subject: community TVReply with quote

A guy who I work with and the owner of tigerfury.net (CJH) told me that he watched a Richmond TV program on channel 31 last night. How about our very own Alf and Joffa hosting a Magpie 'talking footy' type show.

I hear you are on community radio Alf. How about community TV?

[This message has been edited by rash (edited 28 March 2001).]

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2001 1:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh thats like Melbournes one Dee Tv its fu@king wicked better that some of them other footy shows on the main channels even!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2001 2:05 pm

As long as it's not on thursday nights we cant put Ed out of business!!!
Over to you sam umm sorry Alf!!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2001 2:06 pm

Sounds like a great idea, rash. But I don't have any connection with Channel 31, unfortunately.

I'm still involved at 3CR but I don't have a regular program at the moment. The show that I did the Joffa interview on was just a one-off. I was filling in for someone else.

**floreat pica**

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2001 4:13 pm

aw damm Alf...and to think us footy sluts already had the cheerleading bikinis out ready for the gig!

rash 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2001 11:10 am

That's a pity Spider as CJH from big footy says you are a good sort. He saw you on a footy add which I have not yet seen. He said you were standing next to a big stud by the name of Joffa.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2001 2:30 pm

huh well CJH must be blind hehe but yeh i am on the ad like Joffa too look for the bitch up the front with the footy slut hair im sure u will not have trouble finding it seeing as my hair seems to attract cameras! and um yeh i got up on that syte too www.fromtheouter.com or woteva yay i got in a pic with sexee Obie!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: