Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

PURE GOLD : ELVIRA WOMAN OF DARKNESS

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 6:08 pm
Post subject: PURE GOLD : ELVIRA WOMAN OF DARKNESSReply with quote

Hello everyone,

The hottest question circulating at the moment is
"who is elvira ??"

It is a mystery to everyone including myself. Here are the facts established so far :

1. Elvira has been identified as female

2. Elvira claims to be a woman of darkness

3. Elvira barracks for Collingwood

Lets hope that this woman of darkness will reveal herself to all soon to all Collingwood supporters.

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 8:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Elvira

I searched all over colonial for you on saturday night when the evening chill came in i was worried and thought you might like a blanket.But you were no where to be found and you did say you would come and say hi but you didnt?

Im in despair and im heartbroken about this please elvira ignore JLC he is a classless wretch...sorry JLC....LOL

So next time we must stop for a chat and a cuppa....LOL
please dont associate with JLC he's a beer spiller and he swears

I was goin to piggy back you back to the station if you were tired but hey it's cool next time ok.
joffa.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 6:30 am

True Joffa,

You may be a famous TV Celebrity and mixing it with the elite and wear a cashmere coat, so i guess i wont have much of a chance........lol Unless Elvira likes down to earth men........lol

By the way Joffa its your shout at the Cricketers, now that you a famous TV star i think it can be your shout more often.

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 6:45 am

PURE GOLD JLC PURE GOLD PEACE OUT BRO

I will shout at the cricketers mate it is an honor drinking with such fine commonfolk such as your self it kinda reminds me of where i came from once....LOL

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 7:05 am

Hey Joffa,

Yeah it would be great to have you mingle with us "common folk" again at the Cricketers Arms hotel. Where will you leave your Limousine though ?? The roads are a bit narrow down that way and parking may be a problem........lol

I will also ensure that there are no female distractions, that way you wont spill your beers.........lol

Now Elvira feel free to join in our conversations anytime you like........lol

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 7:19 am

Nah i'll just get my shofer to drop me off!!!!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 7:19 am

oh by the way do they serve chilled chardonay?????

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 7:33 am

Hey Joffa,

Yeah im sure they can accomodate a celebrity like yourself. If need be they can order in the wine for you. I just hope the little old beer garden is to your liking.......lol

Will you have time though, i mean with the Presidents lunches and all your other duties........lol

Anyway we need to focus Joffa...............You know that when you get distracted it leads to beer spillage.

Elvira women of darkness grace us with your presence......

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2001 4:18 am

Ms/Miss/Mrs Elvira Woman of Darkness

I have to ask are you a Member of this Mighty Club ?? I hope you are and if not you should become one

So whats with the big mystery act ?? The only thing more mysterious was Joffa spilling his beer..........lol Sorry Joffa i wont bring that topic up again (for the next 5 minutes anyway...)

Pure Gold Joffa

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2001 1:10 pm

I fall to the earth when I have had enough to drink too, JLC. That makes me a "down to earth fellow".

Greg J
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2001 1:17 pm

Hi Greg,

Its apparent that there must be a few down to earth guys. So i believe the only fair thing to do is take a number like when u are queing up at the deli.

Heres my proposed system

1. JLC has ticket number 1
2. GREG has ticket number 2
3. JOFFA has ticket number 100

I believe this is fair Greg as we are competing against a celebrity in Joffa so we need a head start.........lol

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2001 2:56 pm

Eletism at it's best i see JLC

Or is it a case of the 'tall poppy syndrome'

We dont have a number one ticket holder at collingwood perhaps JLC you belong to the melbourne football club....LOL

GOODBYE

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:03 am

Well, I thought it would be quite rude if I didnt answer to these posts from you Joffa & JLC as you guys have been quite nice!!!
First, Yes I am Female. Second,Yes I am The Women Of Darkness and last of all I am a Collingwood Supporter and Proud Of It.......

Why the Mystery Act you ask JLC? Well, doesn't it make this forum a little more interesting????

Till next time THE MYSTERY CONTINUES...................

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2001 8:12 am

WELL BASH ME WITH 2 DOZEN NAKED CHOOKS AINT SHE LOVELY....

http://www.mp3.com/joffa

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2001 8:13 am

BUT SHE STILL AINT GETTIN MY CASHMERE COAT ...MADE IN ITALY.

http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: