Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

OH NO DONT BOO SAV.............LOL

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 4:39 am
Post subject: OH NO DONT BOO SAV.............LOLReply with quote

WORD UP

I CANT BELIEVE EVERYONE WAS SERIOUS ABOUT NOT BOOING SAV. IM ASSUMING EVERYONE SAW THE GAME LAST NIGHT. DO YOU REALLY THINK HE GAVE A SHIT ABOUT US ??????? AT THE END OF THE DAY HE WANTED TO KICK OUR ARSE AND IF HE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY WOULD HAVE CLEANED UP ANY OF OUR PLAYERS. EVERYONE CAN STAY SILENT AND TREAT HIM LIKE A HERO BUT I TELL YOU NOW WHEN WE PLAY NORTH IN THE REAL SEASON I WILL BE BOOING AND YELLING AND TREAT HIM LIKE ANY OTHER PLAYER FROM ANOTHER TEAM.

I HAVE TO ASK WHY COULDNT HE DISPLAY THESE TALENTS WHILE PAYING FOR COLLINGWOOD ?? WHY COULDNT HE LOSE WEIGHT FOR US ?? WHY COULDNT HE KICK STRAIGHT ALL THE TIME ??

SO YEAH I GUESS YOU GUYS WILL CHEER SAV WHEN HE RIPS US APART DURING THE SEASON ??? NO INDIVIDUAL IS BIGGER THAN ANY CLUB. AT THE END OF THE DAY WE BARRACK FOR COLLINGWOOD AND NOT ONE PLAYER IN PARTICULAR.

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 8:26 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, but then again we knew he was out to %$^Ł$%^&%% us up b4 the game started, it just took seeing him out there to make it real. well it was pretty funny when the whole bloody stadium started booing.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 9:45 am

Hi VIVA,

Its cool when i post something on this board i dont expect everyone to agree with me. Often im interested to hear other peoples opinions and thoughts as this is how people learn.

I wasnt against getting rid of Sav but what did annoy me is that we got nothing for him. Everyone nows Sav had potential and collingwood made big mistake by not looking harder for a trade where we would get something in return.

If Sav had given service to the club like Mick McGuane or Monkhorst had for over 10 years then i wouldnt boo him. You have to earn respect, In my opinion i dont reckon sav earnt respect. But thats only my opinion.

So as far as im concerned Sav is fair game to be booed.

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
Broadie 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 9:53 am

That we got nothing for Sav is not his fault.

That he "never performed for us" is absolute crap.

He underperformed for the past 3 or 4 years, but some of the blame for that lies with Shaw's uncoaching, Rocca injuries and some with him.

That he showed not regard for players in B&W in the game....well, duh!!! What did you expect? He was on the opposition, tradtionally a place where you attempt to BEAT us however you can. Those of us who called for some respect to be shown for Sav were doing so because of the service he did give beforer he was SACKED: HE DID NOT CHOOSE TO LEAVE, THEREFORE SHOULD NOT BE TREATED LIKE A TRAITOR. Neither should he be cheered by us, as he no longer wears Black and White.

Sav never thought like a footballer, so needed to be educated in the ways. He was not properly educated at Collingwood, and my insiders at North say that was the first area they paid attention to (NOT his fitness, etc).

Broadie
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 9:55 am

Don't worry, JLC.

There is not a chance of Sav tearing us apart in the real season. How many times did we see Sav kick a few goals in pre-season, only to let us down when it really counted. If those KangaWankers think they've found the new messiah they're in for a very rude shock.

By the time we play them again in Round 7, I'm sure Sav will be well entrenched in their V.F.L. side.

**floreat pica**

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 11:11 am

Well i dont give a shit about him
it will be the same ole story come mid winter (sav who?)
The guy was the enemy last nite so please dont get me started!!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 11:33 am

At the end of the day it is up to the individual to perform. Now lets see if anyone was on say conservatiely $200,000 a year dont you think you would expect a high level of service. In any other industry you couldnt go blame you boss etc........

Sav had the potential and should have been a 100 goal kicker a season at least once during his career at Collingwood.

Well u r entitled to your opinion it will be interesting to see when we do play north for real how well your theory goes. Im backing that you will be in the minority.

DO YOU THINK THAT IF HE DID PERFORM THAT WE WOULD HAVE GOT RID OF HIM ??? I THINK MICK MALTHOUSE MUST HAVE TAKEN THIS INTO ACCOUNT SURELY.

anyway its a free world so do what u like...........

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
Broadie 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 2:14 am

I DO actually think it was time for him to leave Collingwood. He had stagnated with us.

And he'll probably start in a blaze of glory, kicking 4 or 5 a week for the firts 5 rounds then disappear. Carey will ensure that bags of 8 - 10 never reappear in his repertoire.

My point (ad nauseum-ly repeated) was simply...ah, forget it.

Broadie
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 9:01 am

there was one moment in that game that showed me everything.

when sav was at the pies we played ressies at waverley, last game of the year, cold, windy WET we were getting thumped..despite our attempts he wouldnt turn around and give us a wave.

Then sat nite, he turns around and he has the bigest SMART ARSE grin on his face looking at us...if that look didnt say it all nuthing will...i was ready to punch the idiot after that.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 12:37 pm

U ppl disgust me!

and for ppl who dont give 2 shits about Sav u r gettin mighty worked up about him here!

#11~GO OBIE~#11

eMmA 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 1:31 pm

FIRST OF ALL- When sav turned around and grinned he was actually laughing at yous and he didnt seem to mean it in a smart arse way...unlike wayne carey!!!....i think whoever said that was over exaggerating a little bit...but even i was getting a bit annoyed with him when he started marking the ball and kicking goals.... i was like i wish he did that with us!!!

LATERZ

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 12:20 am

He's gone....leave it and move on!
It's as bad as when Rene Kink went to Essendon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: