Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

whats your decision ??????

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 4:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

sure that decision was a shocker and at the time everyone let rip at the maggots BUT.... we lost by 28 points...you can talk about momentum all you like but there are a couple of facts malty will no doubt repeat to the players
1 - umpires will never change - there will not come a day when all the decisions go our way - get over it
2 - good sides still win even when they cop bullshit decisions

Seth 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 4:53 am

I agree Mick, we probably would have lost anyway BUT who knows. These guys get paid very good money and yes they get some things a little wrong which makes going to the footy fun but that decision was probably the worst I have seen in years. These guys have to remember that we don't come to the footy to watch them. Too often they want to have an impact on the game and that is their downfall. This new holding rule is going to make for a very long season with a number of frustrating and inconsistent decisions. That is the biggest gripe with me is their inconsistency and there is no way that will improve this year. Thank goodness though it wasn't a regular game as many would be fuming for some time and Kennedy's head would be posted on top of the Rialto building by now.

Go Pies!!
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 6:40 am

MICK
I understand what you are saying and agree to some point but what if it was the 26 minute mark of the last quarter and the scenario is as such we are under a goal in front and such an insipid piss weak decision was paid and wins the game for the opposition.What then?hey footy is a funny game who says the pies could not have won that game on sat night i reckon that free kick knocked the stuffing out of us whilst at the same time gave them an extra leg and i refuse to get over any bullshit decision such as that one.The game is being over umpired our game isnt for the nuclear scientist for gods sake all them white bastards have to do is look after the guy goin in for the ball and let the game flow.And we have every right to protest and scream and punch and kick to make sure that such a piss weak decision is never paid again.And i'll say it until the cows come home hayden kennedy you are an idiot.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 7:42 am

yeah i reckon joffa! i wont be getting over it either. ha wait til we play them again i bet THAT free kick is mentioned several times on here leading up to the game. i was wondering, where is our explanation? why dont the farking maggots have to give us an explaination as to WHAT THE F*CK THEY WERE THINKING WHEN THEY GAVE THAT FREE???

Bob 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 6:48 pm

Coming from someone that umpires at a lower level, I've to say that most umpires would have correctly paid the free kick the other way.

Bob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: