Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

whats your decision ??????

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 6:55 pm
Post subject: whats your decision ??????Reply with quote

After 2 poor lapses that allowed North free run in both the 1st and 3rd quarters we claw back to with in 8 points, and then Johnno has some north bozzo climb all over him 20 metres before the ball is on them , and , from outerspace is penalised for SHEPHERDING, (giving north a free kick at goal, . Umpiring decisins can go either way from time to time, but that f...g killed us. Thanks for ripping our guts out ump.
Perhaps I missed something (like the umpires brain leaking from his shorts)

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 8:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree afisher..
pies had the momentum, that decision stopped them dead
about all of us in the cheer squad were 5 metres away, it was the worst decision this new millenium

that umpire should be sent back to the bush, what a load of ****ing bullshit it was...im still angry

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 8:44 pm

It completely flawed me. I even used the "c" word. What a heart-breaker. What a howling bloody heartbreaker!!!

Going by some of the comments on BigFooty, I'd say it wasn't just Collingwood barrackers who thought it was a terrible decision. Lot's of impartial people who saw it on TV agree with us.

**floreat pica**

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 3:53 am

We had the momentum and it's this simple the umpire's thucked it up,what in the hell was goin through umpire hayden kennedy's mind
i could not believe it'what the hell was the free kick for can some one tell me?

It's a bloody joke and this guy should not be allowed to umpire again.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 4:23 am

and while im at it i thought our boys were bloody fantastic last night well done pies.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 5:29 am

Well that umpiring decision was an absoloute disgrace. I was so disgusted that i went down to the fence and gave that umpire a piece of my mind. I too used the "c" word and i dont mean collingwood either........lol I used a wide variety of adjectives to describe exacty how i felt.

The worst thing is they get paid for doing shit like that. The problem is umpires take themselves too seriously. If an umpire has umpired well you shouldnt have noticed them during the game.

Our rampaging magpies have been stopped for a moment but the rampage and the carnage will commence again soon!!!!!!!

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 7:03 am

I think that I may have inadvertently mislead the group .
I now have an appreciation of what was happening. In a tremendously deceptive way Johnno was trying to SHEPHERD the goal through (new secret tactic to ;lull North into a false sense of security), and when he was infringed the umpire (rightly so) decided to give North a free so Johnno's attempts were not to be seen as futile.
I unreserably apologise to Hayden Kennedy for the inference that he was a complete and utter F..k stick moron.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 9:31 am

yes! i agree what a complete fu*king dickhead that umpire is, hayden farking kennedy.
it was just bloody ludicrous!!!! %$^£$%^&%% i want to know what he said when he watched the reply and saw what a complete farking piece of bullshit of a decision it was.
so he says 'oh gee dave, i f*cked up'?
f*ck im surprised he didnt meet his death in the car park.

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 10:39 am

If he HAD met his death in the car park, I would have been the number one suspect. Among various expletives including the "c" word (not Collingwood), I was also heard to yell, "You're a dead man, No.7, you're a f*ckin' dead man." But, then again, probably no one heard me at all ... because they were all too busy yelling various expletives, including, no doubt, the "c" word (not Collingwood).

**You're a dead man, No.7**

ytry4 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 11:15 am

Well, you wouldn't blamed if you thought Norf had 21 players on the field last night. I cant believe that he gave a free kick against US. If anything, it was we who should have got the free. What an absolute joke!

IF only I had something next to me throw at that ump. (The only thing I could find was a plastic bottle cap that someone threw from behind earlier on... LOL)

Go PIES 2001

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 12:19 pm

The more and more i think about this moron sucking scumbag
ah forget it im just upsetting myself,the guy is just one complete thuckhead idiot.I dont give a shit what anyone says the free kick was thucking bullshit and these morons are killing this game little white condoms on a power trip!!!!

DaicosForever 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 3:14 pm

Lets look at that one positively. The decision was a huge kick in the guts but I'am sure it cut deep with our younger of players and if anything will motivate them in future. It happened in the Ansett cup which is no substitute for a 4 point premiership game so it's ok if we have learned and gained a motivator from this. For the record the game was over umpired with Haydn kennedy and his mates absolutley laughable. I hope they clean up their act in someway b4 the season proper.

Louis

Broadie 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 3:05 am

I couldn't find what the hell Kennedy was onj about. Umpiring has become worse and worse under Gieshchen.

The had the umpires wired up so I watched the replay again to see what was going on. Healy (who could hear the umpires' conversations) was asked what they were saying, but a stony silence was his reply. Presumably Gieschen mjight have been telling Kennedy, "You're on your own mate. That was a Grade A stuff up. Thanks for yet again undermining everyone's confidence in umpirining, you utter tosser."

Shepherding???? Does this mean that everytime any goes for a speccie that they will be given a free-kick against the poor "step-ladder" if the mark is dropped?

Broadie
Seth 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 4:43 am

Broadie funny you mention that as I went home and watched the replay too. If you listen and watch closely you'll see that it takes some time before th free is given. Being that they were wired up I wonder of Geischen or some other 3rd party gave an instruction to Kennedy to give a free kick for sheparding. I am going to try to get on 3aw to speak to Healy about what he heard. If this is the case it is an absolute disgrace and someone should pay dearly for it. We cannot have outside interferences adjuticating the game. If this wasn't the case then Kennedy should be hung drawn and quartered for what was the worst decision I have ever seen. I was there but from the opposite side of the TV view and I went up waiting for the free kick to be given to Johnno but when it went the other way I and everyone else around me went berserk. And yes a few expeltives came out as well. Think about this why the hell would Johnno be sheparding a kick from Norff that was heading towards the goal. he is a defender you f***stick. And then I had some moron Norff supporter behind me complaining at the top of his voice about a free given to O'bree shortly thereafter. Boy did he shouted down quickly with about 20 Collingwood supporters ready to kill him. That free killed us and considering we had the ball running out of defence it absoloutley broke our will to win. What a disgrace.

Go Pies!!
Broadie 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 3:12 am

THE NORTH MELBOURNE POINT OF VIEW: Sinclair (the Nth Player who received THAT free) thought he was going to be dragged when the whistle went. He was sure it would be against him, and knew that Pagan was a stickler for undisciplined acts. He was more shocked than us (apparently) when told it was his free kick.

How's that for a measure of how wrong can an umpire be?

Broadie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: