Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The (Rich) Peoples Club

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GOPIES 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2001 8:38 am
Post subject: The (Rich) Peoples ClubReply with quote

Anyone else listen to Eddie quite clearly promise the members at the AGM the Club were going to deliver a low cost event at Crown for the guernsey presentation? The supporters were the most important people to the Club he said and he wanted to get 1500 along to see the players awarded their new jumpers.

Well mind the bollocks Eddie but I'm not sure how the $95 per head (maybe his impression of cheap is under a $100!) meets the criteria you sold to us. Check out the Club's website for details.

Another case of promise the world and deliver an atlas?

joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2001 3:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]I dont think some, oh ok well all football clubs are aware of just how the real world is living out here,There are heaps of club functions id love to go to but the prices are just unnafordable[,If i was to take emma and i couldnt go and leave her at home im lookin at 200 bucks,oh sometimes and only sometimes i envy people with heaps of money.In any case it would prob be a place where one would have to excuse him self whilst he went outside for a ripper of a fart/b]

------------------
Shite,Shite, Bloody Shite!! Here Comes Collingwood To Kick Your Arse Forever Black And White!!...SHITE...

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2001 4:49 pm

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

$95 ... for a guernsey presentation!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

... tell Eddie he's dreamin'

------------------
**floreat pica**

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2001 6:19 pm

hahaha trust u Alf. Anyway thats almost as bad as them saying that the versace V2 range is cheap and affordable for young ppl lol yeh 244 bucks for that t-shirt grrh! Anyway i am starting to think Eddie is farking up our club!!! but yeh we'll probably be dumb enough to still go to the guernsey presentation. I wonder how much the other clubs ones r ... i will find out!

COLLINGWOOD: TIME TO LIVE UP TO THE NAME

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 12:24 pm

Didn't see this post till a today.

Eddie ****ing up Collingwood, GET REAL!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: