Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Funny Moments

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I_love_Clokey Aries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:54 pm
Post subject: Funny MomentsReply with quote

Hey girls i was just wondering if you have ever done anything funny at the footy where you have made an idot of yourself or just anything stupid.

Mine was when Collingwood played Adelaide and Tazza kicked the goal after the siren and I stood up on my chair and yelled out "I Love you Chris Tarrant" and all of these crows supporters were giving me dirty looks, and When I was leaving the ground with my friend I started to sing the club song in the car park and I got told to shut up!!!!!

Also when I went to the Collingwood v Port Adelaide game Bucks was walking around the boundrary line and everyone was booing him so I stood up and yelled out "Come on Bucks you are a champion"
Obrees_girl Libra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:08 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

have one of my neighbours on friday he went to the watch the training and he went off into a daydream . while in this day dream Chris Tarrant kicked the footy and it hit a chair then flung back and hit my neighbour in the side of the face. Laughing he said he went bright red
RitchieColeRocks Leo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:19 pm

haha.
well i can beat that hands down.
at the footy and my favorite player was having kicking practise at the end of the ground and i was like 2 rows from the front.
I screamed out "go blah blah" and he looked me straight in the face and smiled at me... i went SOOO pink

swooper 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:00 pm

And who might that be richiecolerocks!!??? Wink
swooper 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:03 pm

I remember years ago at one of the Anzac Day games, we had just hit the front, I cant remember, it might've been a Sav Rocca goal, and we all jumped out (as u do) and our drinks went flying through the air and splashed all over the people a few rows in front of us.......it was very embarassing cos they all thought we were just piss heads, and we werent ( I think it was coke, not beer!) and we spent the rest of the match trying to apologise etc and copping dirty looks for the rest of the game...but hey, at least we won!!

Actually I could probably think of many silly stories to tell here ............
i_luv_tarkyn! Scorpio

Dream Big!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:09 pm

two weeks ago at the essendon game i was leaning on the fence bout two hours from the game in the mcc section. my best friend yells "omg jess tarkyn is there with a huge smile on his face looking at you!" ( i have no.24 on my pies jumper). i nearly died, i turned around and he was talking to a guy that sits in the box, i think he must be stats man or something and they were both looking at me smiling.
also at the parade last year tarkyn blew me a kiss... that was the bestest day ever! Very Happy

luv jess

RitchieColeRocks Leo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:21 pm
Post subject: .....Reply with quote

At the game on the weekend my best mate and I were singing and screaming and hugging and jumping when we got goals and the like. The lady behind us stopped watching the game when we did something good and just watched us... It was so embarrising.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:45 pm

Lol i have lots of crazy stories Razz

At the game against Brisbane in round 19, my 2 best mates, Craig & Tyrell, came with me and we got there early to meet Jarrod. Anyways, he came and i got a photo with him and stuff. When he was walking to where they go in, he stopped to talk to this lady and man. He had a huge smile on his face and shook the mans hand and then hugged the lady and kissed her on the cheek. I then accidentally said, really loud, 'Omg that is so unfair!!' and he looked straight at me with a strange look on his face. I was so embarrassed! Embarassed hehe

And last year against Richmond in round 1 i went with my brother who would of been about 22 then, and his mates. They had had a lot of beer so they were all pissed, and i was laughing at them. But there was this kid in front of us who was like 12, who went for Richmond and he was really pissing us off! Everytime they got a goal, he would turn around and say to us "THATS THE WAY!" Anyways, we were getting really annoyed with him and whenever we got a goal I'd go on one side of him and my bro would go on the other and we'd say "Thats the way!" Well Anthony Rocca then kicked this gigantic, torpedo goal, and we went absolutely psycho! My brother and all his mates and me were jumping around screaming and stuff and then looked down to see this kid, and his mum COVERED in beer! All my bro's mates and my bro had put their full beer cups on the ground when he took the mark so they could jump around, and we knocked it all over this kid! We apologised, but didnt mean it. At the end of the match, we lost and the kid was like "Thats the way!" So my brother got his last beer remains from a new one and threw it at him, and then ran off, and I was left standing there by myself.. I was so embarrassed! Razz

Lol ill shutup now Razz
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
RitchieColeRocks Leo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:14 pm
Post subject: ...Reply with quote

lol this wasn't at a game but i had been to footy training a few times, and i went to family day after the grand final, and was walking from the ground to the supermarket to by a chupa chup.
Anyway, i was stopped on the curb as a car was driving past and it had to stop for some reason, and the driver sat there with 2 other guys waving at me... and i was just off in my own world, i nearly fell over when i realised it was a car full of players who had recignised me...

bec Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:36 am

i remember that Tess, i was there, that was the funniest thing ive seen Laughing
RitchieColeRocks Leo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:57 pm
Post subject: ....Reply with quote

that sounds bad. i think i would have crawled under the seat too... LOL

it's like when i went to training, and my friend were there, and she was getting photos
and molly came out and i go, do u want a photo with him... and she went nah i'm right thanks...
he just turned arond and went... "oh thanks" she felt so bad... and i felt bad too...

cLoKeYs&TaZ4EvA~~~ 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:18 pm

well...i live in brisbane, and i was at the collingwood vs bris game in round 4 this year, me and my friends were all fully decked out in black and white...anyways, we got to the game early to watch palm beach and morningside play,our seats wer right next to the collingwood race and we started talking about how much we'd love to go out with taz and stuff...and i looked over the race and two of the pies players wer standing ther laughing ther heads off Embarassed geez it was so emabarrasing im sure they told taz to! u wouldnt believ the stuff we wer sayin...walking home from that game was pretty embarrasing to we copped lots of shit! Rolling Eyes
RitchieColeRocks Leo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:58 pm
Post subject: ...Reply with quote

lol. it's like one day i went to trainingwith a few friends cause i was in teh area and we were bored. we were HEAPS early and we were sitting around talking about bright pink g's and who's hot and who's not and heard a little chuckle from down the race.
needles to say we moved seats.

bec Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:16 pm

do u know who it was richiecolerocks?
And it wasnt as embarressing as Sunday morning in Crown was it? that was a pissa.
Ef_Bee Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:50 pm

Last year i took my little cousins to watch training. at the end, there was a group of kids around Tazza, getting his autograph. i was standing behind the kids, looking at Tazza and I said to my aunty "F**k he's hot!". i thought i had said it quietly, but he looked up and smiled at me. i will never forget the look on his face- he is so gorgeous. i wasn't embarressed, but i did feel bad for swearing in front of the group of children.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: