Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Living with foot....TARTS

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eva_Cloke 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:25 pm
Post subject: Living with foot....TARTSReply with quote

Hi I'm just wondering what everyones thoughts are on the "living with footballers" show?

I raise this as I am soooo sick of that bloody Lisa-marie Lloyd!! Twisted Evil If I hear "when matt and I..." or " well me and matt..." one more time ill go insane! Can she ever ask questions that don't relate to pig face matthew lloyd! Is anyone else annoyed by this bloody bimbo?

It's true I know I can just change the channel but I like to see if a pies fella comes on Wink

Rach20 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep i'm with you. She annoys me so much. I went to school with her and she wasn't so annoying back then. I can't stand watching her on the show. It's so true everything she says is "Matt this..." and "Matt that..." and "Matt loves..." and "Matt and I...". Get over it. The other girls don't go on about their partners like she does.
dilly5 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:33 pm

I can't watch the show- I get far too embarrassed for these girls trying to be famous for being married to/going out with a particular person. It makes me cringe to think that there are still people willing to set back the feminist movement 50 odd years, whose only claim to fame is their more prominent (and apparently talented) male counterpart.
"Hey, let's all do a show where we sit around and talk about what our husbands do!"
My opinion (which may be harsh, I know), is that if any of these women had their own life, or a career they were proud of, they wouldn't lower themselves...
I would never expcet my boyfriend to go on a show and talk about me (no matter how famous I was!), so I would never consider doing the same.

PS. From all accounts, the Lloyd's are the world's most BORING couple.
maggie20ct Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:20 pm

mmm it is a very awkward show cause none of them can act and they make it sooo obvious they are reading from cue cards it not funny. however when there is a player i like on i think its good casue it gives an insight to wat they are like in their personal life, but the negatives tend to outweigh the positives in this show
dilly5 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:38 pm

Yeah, they should just have an invisible voice asking the same questions so we can get the info, without the giggling and bad acting!

The couple of time I have watched it, it seemd to me that most them must have wanted to be a tv presenter when they grew up, and now they feel like they're living their dream. They act like they're hosting Oprah or something- get over yourself- you're sitting there talking about your husband's eating habits and dirty socks!
jessa Libra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:49 pm

LMAO. Oh god how funny!! I totally agree dudes! Lisa marie is the biggest tart, and whats with the chick with the huge mole on her lip? Gross!!
I think these chicks need to take a few acting classes or somthing coz I agree maggie, they are definatley reading from cue cards. LOL!

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 6:21 pm

One word describes it. PATHETIC! It is so sexist and goes against everything that feminism should have taught us a society. What makes the footballers so good that there has to be a show with their women describing what its like to live with them. I men i LOVE all our boys with all my heart but COME ONE, theyre normal guys. If my man EVER plays AFL i wouldnt be caught dead associating with dumb bitches like that.

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Rach20 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:48 pm

I know it's truly bad. It's so tacky and very unorganised. They talk over each other, they don't let anyone finish their sentences. Go out and do something with your lives instead of talking about how many goals, or what ever, your partner has kick on the weekend.
Matty Lloyd won't even let his wife have a career because his is more important. She wanted to become a singer but he doesn't think they can both have full time jobs at the same time. So she gave up what she loves so she can be there for him 24/7.

kaz7 Aries

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:29 pm

Thank God Im not the only one who CRINGES when this show is on! These chicks are so plastic (sorry Wakes) they dont even sound convincing! The whole show just screams BIMBO!!! They are an embarrassment to the female gender Embarassed . "And if you think being a footballer is hard, you should try living with one" Oh puuulease!!! Spare me. How hard can it be being married to someone whos pulling over a quarter of a million bucks a year!! Enough money so that the bride doesnt even need to work so her brain turns to marshmallow (damn lucky they dont need to work eh?). Look maybe they are really nice girls, and its just their scriptwriter thats cheesey but the whole thing reeks of barbie doll syndrome!
jessa Libra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:43 pm

Nicely put Kaz7! Totally agree! Sometimes it's so pathedic that I cant help but watch. Smile
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:35 pm

THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!. Finally,there r people that hate this show!!!!!!!!. I thought Dougie Hawkins wife was good but please,the younger ones r well,'hey look at me,i'm going out with a footballer'. I mean,please,there must be a brain somewhere but all this show is doing,is showing them as women with no brains what so ever!.

It's good to learn about footballers etc but for god sakes,please tell us something that is at least half interesting.

Me and Matt,Me and Matt....... well Lisa,u and matt can go and jump for all i care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
dilly5 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:18 am

Can you imagine in a million years that the Australian international netball team would have a show called 'Living with Netballers?'. Yeah right, husbands and boyfriends sitting around talking about their girlfriends, and what they eat before a game, whether they have a sex (and how hard it is to get those stains out of their bibs!).

And even if these netballers got paid what they deserved to play a sport at an international level, do you honestly think the husbands would quit their jobs?
pies4ever Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:46 pm

i also watch that show,most of the time i hate the way lisa-maree Lloyd talks about matthew,the way she talks about him,she thinks he is the bloody best since sliced bread,i dont know if any of you agree there..

cheers bryan..!!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:01 pm

LOL Brookeness...so very tru, lol!! Itz so gay!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Chase Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:59 pm
Post subject: Hell YeahReply with quote

Aww girls

I just happened to be listening to "Cant Hold Us Down" by Christina and Lil Kim, and that song gets me all feministic anyway, but I got soo fired up when I read this topic, cos its SOOOOO true. I mean fair enough if they wanna drag themselves down, but they are cheapening the whole female species! Watching that its like feminism never even happened you know?! And the guys on there must love it with all those ditz's fawning all over them. UGH. Phew, Im so relieved that there are still some girls out there with a bit of P.R.I.D.E in themselves.

Ah Well as long as they understand no matter how dumb they make themselves look theY NEVER CAN, NEVER WILL, CANT HOLD US DOWN!

Phew glad I got that off my chest. (Sorry for ranting!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: