Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Who did this????

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ed healey 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2001 2:41 pm
Post subject: Who did this????Reply with quote

Karl Langdon said on Perth radio today that when he played at Vic Park for the eagles,the pie fans would spit on him,throw pies and sauce on him,shower them with drink cans as the went up the race and on one occasion someone poured a bottle of urine over him as he went up the race.
Sounds fair to me.
But who did it??
And how did Karl know it was urine?
Those were the days.

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2001 9:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, those grand old Pie-Weagle clashes at VicPark!!!

I remember a couple of years ago sitting in the Cheer Squad behind the Sherrin Stand goal and giving Scott Cummings a serve. I was saying things like, "Face it, Scotty. You're a waste of space. Essendon got rid of you because you're no good. Port got rid of you because you're no good. Face it, Scotty. You're no bloody good." All this was delivered at stentorian volume. And I could tell by the smile on Scott Cummings' face that he could hear every word. Not long after this barrage of abuse, the bastard kicked a goal. If I remember correctly, he kicked 7 for the day. The hoons at the other end were wasting half-full beer cans on him.

Those were the days.

**floreat pica**

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2001 4:56 pm

haha wot about the unofficial cheersquad back then at the Brisbane game giving it to carrot arse Leppa and gettin on tv!

#11~GO OBIE~#11

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2001 5:27 am

The yarns about Vic Park will grow with the years. As will the number of people at the very last game. But I was there, and I got the T-shirt to prove it (but it is starting to wear out as I wear it to most games, even if I am at home watching it on the tele).

Greg J
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2001 5:55 am

QUOTED BY ALF

The hoons at the other end were wasting half full beer cans on him.
Not me the little porker would of picked up the half empty cans drank them and chucked them back just to add insult,im very particular who i share my beers with.

And talking about west coast games at victoria park a couple of years a go i gave 'robotman' jakovich one of the greatest serves of all time it was a ripper and the funny thing was i couldnt stop it was 'poetry in motion' but he was cool he kinda gave me the bird and told me to go forth and multiply which was verbally returned back to him tenfold.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2001 6:27 am

For the last couple of WC Wanklets matches, I kept yelling out "Get Worsfold for wrongun Wrighty" and they finally did.

Greg J
Scottie Davo 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2001 6:47 am

Ahhh West Coast, wankers one minute...wankers the next.

In my blood...
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2001 7:08 am

well if u ask me, it coulda been anyone of about 25,000 pies supporters...

thats what we are famous for

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: