Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ESSENDON EXCUSES

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2001 7:10 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah the good ol' 'we dont care' and 'its not the REAL footy' as if it doesnt hurt to see ur team beaten ANYTIME

i hope they continue their good form in to the Premiership season

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2001 8:11 am

i know hahaha we went last nite and first all their supporters cried and whinged trying to win the game on frees and charity as usual then when that didnt go their way they of course came up with a shitload of excuses after the match on big footy chat hehe!

#11~GO OBIE~#11

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2001 9:43 am

yeah that was sooo funny how they lost AGAIN, i was watching it at crown with 5 essendon supporters, 1 geelong supporter and another pies suppporter and it was sweet giving them the shits all night long about it!!!

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2001 10:20 am

Hi Folks,

Speaking of Essendon and shit, it reminded me of Steven Alessio......lol Why is he so crap ?? Is it his lack of skill ?? Or is it because he is just and out and out wanker ??

I love the way that their "supporters" cant shut up about how good their list is. Yet they get a couple injuries and they make excuses. Like i heard one commentator saying how they lost Bewick through retirement. I was like you cant be serious Bewick was a heap of crap......lol

Then the other player i love to watch is Lucas. He really doea hate handballing. I mean what a goal hog that guy is.......lol

Now to my final point, the most important one : Their Supporters. Have you ever seen a bigger bunch of losers. Their only two words are "Lloydy & Jimmy".......lol Their supporters know nothing about football in general. I think that contributes to the way i feel towards them.

Isnt it funny the year essendon gets knocked out in the first round is the year they are not trying........lol

JUST GIVE BUCKLEY THE BROWNLOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2001 7:52 am

I agree. Their excuses are phenomenal.

=======================
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
=======================
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: