Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I broke my duck at last

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2001 10:32 pm
Post subject: I broke my duck at lastReply with quote

For the first time since ever i been to game that the Pies won.
Every year I trot out to Subi or the WACA for regular and pre-season games only to see the Pies get trounced and generally look disinterested and even when i made the trek to Melbourne I would manage to catch a loss, but finally I have got that winning feeling and even though it was an Ansett Cup match it was good to stick it up the weagles. As some of my fellow WA Pies fans were doing all too gooda job. The lads looked good out there tonight and Molloy provides a reliable target unlike Rocca he is less frustrating. Can improve on that and Eagles were missing some players but we were missing Tarrant and Burns if anyone knows whats wrong with him please tell as I can't see why he would be left out of the team.

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2001 9:06 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

hey newelly
i wish i was there mate
there were quite a few magpies supporters there. did we outnumba the weagles???

is that the first time we have won in Perth since troy lehmann's behind? (i mean point!)

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2001 9:31 am

I thought it was Paul Williams behind.
I still remember the commentry!
"Williams, Collingwood will score!"

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2001 6:53 pm

Congratulations, Newelly.

When I saw the title of the topic, I thought you must have lost your virginity or something. But seeing the Pies win is a lot better than sex anyway.

I noticed a lot of Collingwood supporters in the crowd and I looked closely to see if there was anyone I know in the crowd ... and I didn't recognise anyone. So, I'm assuming they were nearly all W.A.-based Collingwood fans. It's great that we've got such a good following over there. And by the sound of the crowd noise when Collingwood kicked a goal I reckon you all did a great a job to help the Pies win. You should all feel very proud of yourselves. Well done.

There's no win quite as sweet as an away win against an interstate side if you happen to be in the crowd when it happens.

What a great way to lose your virginity.

**floreat pica**

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2001 9:11 pm

Yes well it is better than sex and the feeling lasts longer, and the win doesn't ask for any commitment.

Yes it was our first win in Perth since 1992 which i missed due to a savage bout of the flu.

We still have the biggest supporter base in WA for a non-Perth team, based on the Numbers of Pies fans at the game. I go to watch other teams play out here simply cause I have mates who support other Melbourne teams like Hawthorn and Essendon and our supporters either make the most noise or are the biggest in number, really I think we are both. There were some likely lads throwing the plastic cup beer bombs around like madmen last night after we won. It was great to sing the Collingwood song as Eagles fans practically ran out of the stadium after their second straight loss at home, and that rarely happens in the regular season or the Ansett Cup. The Pies really did well to win as the Eagles traditionally back up well after a nasty loss and give the next team they play at home a hiding and in the past that team has been Collingwood and we have copped some of the nastiest hidings. Yesterday was heading that way but the boys showed plenty of fight even after being down 5 goals to 1 at qtr time. They held onto marks tackled hard ran hard and had forwards that could hold marks and kick goals for them.

eMmA 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2001 11:05 am

i wish i was there!!...it would have been great!!!

LATERZ

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: