Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

BRING IT ON

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 3:42 am
Post subject: BRING IT ONReply with quote

Yeah footy is back,who woke up this morning and the first thing on your mind was SHITE we're playing tonite.Well as if we didn't know before hand anyway.The collingwood haters are hard at it so early in the season,The cowardly comments you get are being spoken again usually when your back is turned comments such as,why dont you barrack for a real team? and ha ha yous are goin to get your arses kicked again!!or the ever original one that goes like this,can you remember what finals footy is about?I say to my brothers and sisters in this never ending war against us,'walk proud'dont ever be ashamed of who you are.You see the collingwood haters are now getting confused they're kinda getting desperate,simply beacuse we havn't given in,we still march in our thousands,we simply march the greatest of marches the collingwood march,and to all the anti collingwood people out there this must look bloody awesome.We keep comming back and this is what gives them the shits i can tell ya these yellow spined collingwood haters are filth.If their passion was directed in a positive manner towards there own club instead of trying trying trying to unsettle ours the comp would be so much better.And if it all goes wrong tonite they will multiply they will be pissing them selves with excitement to have a go at us.We must be like a rock and we will not be moved...NEVER.
I hear stories of how well stkilda have recruited and how easy they will kick our butts,well excuse me but the pies have recruited very well indeed.And if we do get beat will it be the end of our season I DONT BLOODY THINK SO.The pies will improve this season dont you worry about that,to suggest for one minute that we will be wooden spooners is absolute bullshit.Can you imagine these collingwood haters when we do show genuine improvement'you know how the story will go 'oh you wont be wooden spooners but you wont make the finals'i can hear the crap ringing in my ears as i type.So i say to all lets be as we have been for the last one hundred years loud and proud and for ever collingwood.Go pies all the best for the season ahead we are behind you one hundred per cent WIN LOSE OR DRAW.

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 3:55 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, its good to see the footy back!! I will stick my neck out and say we will cream StKilda tonite!!!
Enjoy the game folks!
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 4:33 am

yeah i was thinking that when i got up this morning as well! so i informed my brother who is such a dickhead and barracks for whoever everyone else is not barracking for eg whoever collingwood is playing. what a deprived life he must live, no collingwood.
eMmA 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 4:58 am

im sooo excited about 2nite!!!...i cant wait si im just trying to kill time while i wait for 2nite!!!

GO PIES & GO ANTHONY

LATERZ

------------------
SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!

GeorgeQ 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 7:31 am

Great pep talk Joffa, all the best tonight from all of the maggies in Canberra. We will improve this year, Molloy will make a difference.
Big poppa pump 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 8:55 am

Bring it on !!
big poppa's ready and waiting , finally the time of reckoning has arrived , the start of a new era .
the scribes have already written us off .let them as we shall have the last laugh.
Anyone considering a flutter must be very tempted to take the $2.30 genrously being donated by sportsbet.
i know my hard earned will be on them ,and when i collect i will tell them u aint seen nothing yet it's only the beginning .
may u all have as much fun as i will .
and let us celebrate the start of a long and succesful year which will finally include the month of september.

Big poppa is pumped and ready....Go piesssssss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: