Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Essendon supporters

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:59 pm
Post subject: Essendon supportersReply with quote

I think now they are the supporters i cannot stand at all, they are all arrogant &^$&($! they all assume they hav Fridays match won already by 10 goals with out a doubt. THey continuously say that we havent played any good teams this half of the season. and even though weve beaten Adelaide and Sydeny in consecutive the still manage to make excuses for those victories while they continute to harp on about how "they beat brisbane" wen they were missing 6 of their best players.
They dont have any respect for the Pies and i think that showed last year wen we were to play against Port in last years finals and they all thought they had the easy run of the finals, but for me the best part about beating Port was fuking up Essendons finals series. So i think this Friday Nite every Collingwood supporter should get out there and give it to Essendon and make this weeks win a win that they will never forget.
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:23 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt expect anything less from Essendon mate. Essendon equals arrogance!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Yobbo^LuKa Libra

=[(World Champion)]=

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:50 pm

If you see an Essendon Supporter yell during the football on friday night please tell me cos all I've seen from the Bummers supporters in recent years are Golf Claps a plenty! lol
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:16 am

Is it a coincidence that the year the kennett regime shut down mental institutions was the year essendon boasted its biggest membership Shocked

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:37 am

No coincidence Joffa! I work among our intellectually disabled friends and MOST of them barrack for Essenscum!! The rest for Carlscum or the Saints. However most of the staff are Collingwood! Go figure!!
Fair dinkum, even a pet dog at one of the community residential units that house them is named Sheedy!! Quite apt I thought..Smile

Esto Collingwood Perpetua!

Lazza
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:38 am

there very arrogant like there coach cant wait till we beat them and they fall to 8th
Rowdy26 

chomp - new strawberry!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:02 am

they are strange creatures indeed.
sheeds must have been looking around the stands at the red and black fuglys the day he made that alien comment.

i will never forget the day thousands and thousands of them got up and boo-ed their ruckman from the ground at the end of the match. This being the same ruckman who'd given his all for the club and been more than a handy player. Thats those morons for you. Funny how they cheered him back when he finally returned after he was forced into leaving and forging a very successful second part of his career at hawthorn.
Dark Lord Capricorn

He's back...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:07 am

Essendon supporters arrogant? Never! Laughing
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 6:48 am

And what is with their boo-ing?? Maybe they've always been this way, but I've noticed it so much this year. Everytime a decision goes against them they sook! And they're the worst in the league for that annoying call of "BAAAAALLLLL" as soon as one of their players even touches a thread on an oppositions players jumper. GRRRR........I can't stand it and I can't stand them!

Go Pies, show them what a REAL finals contender team can do!
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:07 am

Most of them only know two players Lloyd and Hird. They are so damn arrogant and so theatreish Sad

jlc

joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 10:22 am

You know i can remember an era not so long ago where essendon supporters would spit on there players when comming off the ground they havnt changed at all and when you look at a large gathering of essendon people at first sight its like looking at a massive group of people doing handstands naked Shocked

Joffa Corfe

magpie willow 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 10:50 am

Yeah I bloody hate these essenscum dogs they think they are the premiers already and that they will kill us mate but they are scared to make a 2 dollar bet go to a higher bet!!! Of about 5 bucks!

They are filghty arrogant scum and I cannot wait because I can already see us going out there and massacering the ***** by 10 bloody goals and then I will give all the mongrels a heap of shit because we will belt em down to eight and they will lose the interstate final so COME ON YOU MIGHTY WOODSMEN LETS MASSACRE THESE ARROGANT FILTHY PREMADDONAS FROM WINDY HILL!

Luke Costa is another essenscum supporter from school and beleive I should not attend the match this friday night. But I beleive he should not go because we are goin to wallop the scum back to windy hill and sheedy can slip over his asshole and break his neck!

Edited because it was easy to tell what the word meant - Joel for the mods

CARN THE PIES!!!!
M@®© Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 10:51 am

Hate to disappoint but u are all wrong ...... im in love with an essendon supporter lol ..... maybe 1/10 are good :p
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:28 am

Good luck to them another Victorian in the eight is a good thing.

They are a genuine flag chance like we are.

This Friday will say who's the best Vic side.
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:33 am

Culprit wrote:
Good luck to them another Victorian in the eight is a good thing.

They are a genuine flag chance like we are.

This Friday will say who's the best Vic side.

haha got ya culprit you must indeed be slipping mate
the best side in victoria cannot be judged by winning a home and away game..perhaps a premiership by a victorian side will decide the best victorian side
cheers mate
have a ripper day

Joffa Corfe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: